US - Virginia (or Washington D.C.) D.C. or Arlington, VA

21 replies to this topic

iamher

• Members
  • 4 posts
DC is not representing here at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cry:

nia_biax3

• Members
  • 1 posts
I'm new to this.. lol
Posted Image
I dunno if it's supposed to be smaller.. oh well. :D

Oral_Fyxashun

• Members
  • 1 posts
I've been here 3 years and still this place feels new to me...between working and school, I haven't had time to explore as I would like...anyone in the mood for some exploration???

Here is a link to my slideshow - http://www.rockyou.c...anceid=26017872

Since HTML is off, how do I post a pic in my posting???

tenusneone

• Members
  • 2 posts
HI, Ladies,
Just moved to DC area, looking to make some friends in person and not just in cyber space.

MissRedVelvet

• Members
  • 2 posts
...in the icon.:)

sparro

• Members
  • 4 posts
k, is this thing on?

:D

hawaiibound

• Members
  • 6 posts
Okay, I'm posting here too. Looking for friends etc. I bounce between DC and Miami on the East Coast and will relocate to Hawaii in 2008. In the meantime, I'd love to meet and greet on the East Coast and write/email to those in Hawaii.

yogabookworm

• Members
  • 1 posts
:D

Hi DC-area Ladies,

I'm new to the forums. I hope I get to know some of you soon as friends or as more than friends.

Jaymac

• Members
  • 1 posts
:roll:

bedofviolets

• Members
  • 1 posts
hello...I am spankin new to this site so I don't know if you can just look at my profile to learn about me instead. It's pretty lengthy so I don't think I want to type about myself all over again haha....Hope to chat and hear from some of you. I JUST finished my last final of my undergraduate career at UVA and am moving back to Northern Virginia in June. Always intend to meet anyone in person whom I meet online and hit it off with.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users