9 replies to this topic

Beneza

• Members
  • 1 posts
:D

swtrixie

• Members
  • 5 posts
There wasn't a forum for Houston, so here I am in Austin. 8)
"One year as a lesbian is like three years in the het world" (Leslie Rand, recovering heterosexual, 1996).

lesbotronic

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 193 posts
Ack! You're right, there was no forum for Houston. Supposed to be, intended to be, but wasn't. Oops. But there is now. You can leave yourself here in Austin, if you like, but please put a post in Houston as well, ok? Thanks.

Faith

• Members
  • 11 posts
I Know there must be other folks out there. Maybe they don't know to come here? :shock: Hope to hear from wimmin soon :) Faith

tifosibella

• Members
  • 1 posts
This is moi! :)
That's the ugliest car I've ever seen...It looks like a jukebox.

debhenson

• Members
  • 1 posts
AustinFeistyGal
it would be fun to talk, flirt, and see if we want to come back for more??? yes. that's it. my signature. throwing it out to the universe to see what the boomerang brings back. is it you??? let's see. feistygal.deb

EyezofHazel

• Members
  • 2 posts
Ok trying to post my photo. I hope I did this correctly. I actually live in San Angelo at the moment but won't be here for long. San Antonio is the closest large city to me I believe so that is why I have posted here. I also have more photos if anyone is interested. And am willing to send out sexier ones to those who request them nicely LOL.. Wink
Tish

sa_bbw

• Members
  • 1 posts
Just wanted to say I posted my picture and hope it turns out. Hugs and kisses ladies
If at first you don't succeed, look in the trash for the instructions ;)

swensom

• Members
  • 1 posts
hey there. there wasnt a listing for corpus...so here i am

Guest_bioniceyes_*

• Guests
'Tis I!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users