US - Massachusetts - Boston

23 replies to this topic

Minni

• Members
  • 30 posts
Well not every one comments on every topic either because they have no experience with the subject and can't really comment on it or are very dedicated voyuers.

Katherine

• Members
  • 7 posts
Wow, 6kb is really small. I had to fiddle with my pix much more than usual for web sites just to get it up on the site at all. Anyone want to dance or go SCUBA diving?
[/img]
Katherine

SBgalaxy

• Members
  • 9 posts
:arrow:

Come meet other people at the Boston Dyke March!

Taking place on June 9th, 2006 at 6:00 - Boston Common.

Click here for more: http://www.bostondykemarch.com

:D

See ya'll there.
~ queer poly hippie engineer ~

Capricorn79

• Members
  • 1 posts
I heard so much about this site, so I decided it was time to check it out!!! I mean, damn, what's the worst that can happen!? Well I'm here! Drop me a hello whenever!!! :)

ayla

• Members
  • 8 posts
After day and a half of figuring how to navigate this site...I have finaly made it...Yeay...hope some of u will drop a line....ciao all 8)
"it... used to be said there is no such thing as blindness, only blind people, when the experience of time has taught us nothing other than that there are no blind people, but only blindness..."
Jose Saramago _Blindness_

TracyK

• Members
  • 3 posts
Posted Image

I am a Mass-hole too!

Hello all!
“Diversity may be the hardest thing for a society to
live with, and perhaps the most dangerous thing for a
society to be without.”

Rev. William Sloane Coffin, Jr.

bookworm

• Members
  • 2 posts
I currently live in Kansas, but I'll be moving to Boston in January. I'm pretty shy and I'd love to have the chance to make some friends and acquaintances before I get there. I'd also appreciate any advice you want to give me on living in the area. I hope to hear from someone soon... :)

Miz Jett

• Members
  • 5 posts
Guess I'm a geekette - no troubles here. :twisted:

tvethiopia

• Members
  • 2 posts
voila! picture uploaded. not the most recent, but still pretty acurate.

<3 kate

dyscrasia

• Members
  • 2 posts
Just thought I'd say hello. :). Got a picture uploaded, even though it took me forever. Haha.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users