US - Georgia - Atlanta

39 replies to this topic

Guest_EmberPhase_*

• Guests
I think I fit this descrip.

Hello from the big city everyone. Please don't ask me about my city, I don't play in it much so I don't know much about it. hehehehe. That is bad thing to say considering I have lived here all my life.

I would like to say "hello" and "come on people! Post already!"
:P

kitty4kitty

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hello everyone. :!:

I actually live around Atlanta, travel there a lot. I live in Athens, boring little college town. :)

GaBiFem

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hey y'all! This is me! I hope to hear from you very soon! I LOVE TO PLEASE! :wink:
Bi-female wants playmates! If you're interested, email me! I LOVE to PLEASE!

AliceinWonderland

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hello!

I'm actually in Alpharetta, but I drive all over. I go to school at Southern Poly and I'm switching to GSU in the spring to major in something art related. I'm looking to meet new friends, and possibly something more. I'm pretty open. Contact me if you're interested.

-Ali

Cloudshine

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hello girls! I am just north of Atlanta, up 75. I am only home on some weekends and vacations, as I go to school in Virginia. My AIM screen name is Klowdze if anyone wants to talk!

Nermal42q

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hello! I'm in Hall County, Georgia, about fifty miles north of Atlanta. I'd like to meet some other homosexual women around here for friends, fun, relationships, etc.
Be good. And if you can't be good - don't get caught!
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

DancingMuse

• Members
  • 9 posts
hey y'all. i am new to the board and just uploaded my picture. i am from marietta and am looking to meet new people :)
today's acorn becomes tomorrow's giant oak.... so go on, be a nut.

Masuza

• Members
  • 7 posts
New to the forum but a long time member of the land of Lesbotronic. I live on the southside and am interested in meeting some interesting and confident ladies for friendship, relationship, whatever. Open minded only please!
People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid. -Kierkegaard

flyupward

• Members
  • 1 posts
ok, I hope I'm doing this right this time... eek, I'm not good with computer/internet stuff.... so... Hi! I'm new :) I'm live outside of Atlanta and hopefully will meet some new friends on here...

Femmerella

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hey everyone. I just joined the site and I'm hoping to make some new friends here. I just moved to Kennesaw for school, so if you're around here and you'd like to show me around...feel free!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users