US - Georgia - Atlanta

39 replies to this topic

RomasWaide

• Members
  • 4 posts
Hello! I live in the south-side 'burbs and am looking for ladies for friendship with the possibility of developing something more, or friendship in general. I look forward to hearing from you! :D
~Jenn

Early to rise and early to bed
Keeps people healthy but socially dead!
(attrib. anonymous)

Strawberry

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hi! I just moved to Heard County, GA (70 miles SW of Atlanta) from Baltimore, MD though I am originally from the Augusta, GA area (I usually go down to Augusta every couple of months to visit family and friends...).

I am looking for friends with the possibility of more later on down the road-- be gentle, I am new at this.

I'm on Yahoo! IM so if you wanna chat, give me a buzz =)

blue14

• Members
  • 3 posts
i currently live in decatur (atlanta metro) going to orlando at the end of august. :) but i will be back don"y know when but i"ll be back......
"whatever, just crash it"
http://profiles.yahoo.com/cj_bluemyst

robin_girl28

• Members
  • 1 posts
hey!

tastychockisses

• Members
  • 2 posts
I live in Dekalb County and I'm looking to meet new people.

bisexualrainbow

• Members
  • 1 posts
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I am new here and interested in meeting new females.

maxdax155

• Members
  • 1 posts
Just putting my face out there. I'm a full-time student at NGCSU. I look forward to meeting some cool people here.

phoenix99

• Members
  • 65 posts
Hi all. I live in Augusta, though I would rather meet people in the Atlanta area. Hit me up if you want to chat, I'm on aol a lot. Looking to make some fun friends! Talk to you soon.

AJ
------------------------------------
But he that dares not grasp the thorn
Should never crave the rose.
- Anne Bronte, "The Narrow Way"

Kanye

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hello Everyone,
thought Id post here,did see any topics about valdosta ga.. I am single and wanting to meet a stone femme for friendship and maybe more...race not important..
Kanye

ATLWonderWoman

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hey there. Live in the ATL area, am single and looking for both friends and people to date. Email me if you're interested. ATLWonderWoman99@yahoo.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users