US - Georgia - Atlanta

39 replies to this topic

Damselfly

• Members
  • 1 posts
My Pictures :)

Lesbotronic Profile Name Damselfly
Location Athens Georgia (nearest to Atlanta of the choices)

Posted Image Posted Image

tarafirma

• Members
  • 4 posts
Athens here! Athen's Pride is this weekend, April 29 and 30. Happy to pass on specific info if anyone wants it.

Shadowfire

• Members
  • 6 posts
:D Hi everyone! I actually just joined here.

I'm actually in Habersham county and just seeing what sparks from this. I hope to meet some great people here!

Take care everyone and remember to be safe!
"A free spirit trapped in a mortal frame, doomed to wander this Earthly game. Wanting to fly amongst the clouds, all she can do is get lost in the crowd."

AmiDenise

• Members
  • 58 posts
Hi ladies. I'm from Gray, about 15 miles NE of Macon.

Just thought I'd say Hi.
One should no more deplore homosexuality than left-handedness. ~Towards a Quaker View of Sex, 1964

(As a left-handed lesbian, I'm particularly fond of this quote.)

jae85

• Members
  • 2 posts
Here's my pic. This is a photo of me and Charles in our Christmas sweaters. Contact me if you're in the ATL and want to have food, drinks, or fun.

denise100

• Members
  • 5 posts
Hi everyone... :D

AlliKat33

• Members
  • 3 posts
I'm rather new to the ATL area and am looking to make some lovely new friends. I'm interested in friendships (intimate friendships would be great). Contact me if you'd like to get together sometime for food, drinks, or coffee and conversation. I'd love to hear from you. :twisted:
“All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.”

--Edgar Allan Poe

CheerGirl33

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hey girls! Check me out at www.myspace.com/krisrock33

mistress

• Members
  • 2 posts
I currently live on the eastside of Atlanta and I'm trying to meet people somewhere in the area or willing to travel to it.

If you want to know more you can find me on Myspace
Posted Image

bghassemieh83

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hello. I live in Kennesaw and go to KSU. I'm looking for someone in the area for a new friendship, or maybe more. Like a friend of mine says, "You can never know too many lesbians." If you'd like to chat, my yahoo IM is bghassemieh83 or you can email me at bghassemieh83@yahoo.com

P.S. My picture should show up on here, but just in case it doesn't, just let me know and I can email it to you :)

Breanna

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users