US - Georgia - Atlanta

39 replies to this topic

Misty

• Members
  • 2 posts
Just filled out my profile two day's ago.Can't wait for the results.

annjellicle

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hi girls! I live about 60 miles of ATL right now, but at the end of the year I'm moving to Savannah! (Yay!)

Looking for friends... If more spontaneously happens... Yay!

annjellicle

SweetBerry29

• Members
  • 2 posts
I'm ready to let love,chemistry and nature run its course with the right person. I'm seeking friendships, with the hope of finding a long-term relationship.

To tell you more about myself... I'm a forever 29 year old, attractive,curvy and full-figured size 16 woman who is open to dating outside of my race. I'm located in Oxford, AL which is about 45 miles NE of Birmingham and 90 miles SW of Atlanta. So I'm right in the middle of those cities, which means I live in a boring town...lol.

I'm a femme, but I'm not a girly girl. I don't spend hours on hair & makeup. I can be comfortable in a dress or sweat pants...lol I also don't like labels because I believe in getting to know the total person inside, everything else is just packaging we're wrapped in.

My interest are wide and various. I usually do whatever I'm in the mood for at that moment. My hobbies include reading,music, movies, cozy blockbuster nights, making good food & good love, meeting new people, and traveling.

I'm a laid back, honest, and REAL person. What you see is what you get with me. No fakeness, nor drama here. The real person is always so much better than a fake persona. I don't play games, nor have time for games. I think we need to do what we say and say what we mean. Life is too short to play games and not go after what we really want in life.

I'm seeking a "butch or femme" woman that wants a caring, attentive, affectionate, humorous, intelligent, classy and compassionate queen by her side when she needs me. But who is also capable of being there for me, just as I am for her.

:arrow: You can see more of my pics on my myspace page or feel free to PM me on this site. :D

www.myspace.com/theladyshon

belenen

• Members
  • 3 posts
this is me:
Posted Image
(selfportrait: I love the leafshadows!)

Posted Image
(my SO graciously stood in for my tripod :D)

butterflyxxqueen

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hope you all enjoy my photo. Feel free to add me on myspace: www.myspace.com/rachel_alyson

Freakonomic

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hi everyone. I"m a 24 year old female living in North Atlanta. I'd love to meet new people so feel free to shoot me an IM sometime.

ohadaira

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hi everyone, from Atlanta!

scrumptious31

• Members
  • 2 posts
Looking for new people to connect with in the Atlanta area...I'm a real fun and outgoing individual. You can contact me on www.myspace.com/scrumptious31 or hit me up on AIM: scrumptious0885 Look forward to hearing from you.

WhisperGarden

• Members
  • 1 posts
Lesbian in Training...Help Wanted (we are also hiring managers ;)

Current opening for an honest and playful team player. Candidates with the following skills are encouraged to apply:

- understands and practices compromise
- prefers peace over confrontation without neglect
- naturally shares and receives compliments
- gently teaches life-lessons
- shows an appropriate level of affection
- lives by good actions rather than good intentions
- inspires others to live to their fullest positive potential

Applicants must pass a background screening, drug test, and credit check prior to employment.

-CHUCKLE: How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?
-QUOTE: Life is enjoyable when you decide to enjoy it.[/img]

Mirabelfox

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 6 posts
Hi.. am new on the board. am based at elgin,augusta. am new in the area. need serious relationship and not a serial heartbreaker. age and race not a barrier. interested???

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users