US - California - Sacramento

12 replies to this topic

Sweetboi

• Members
  • 1 posts
:twisted: I love being the first to post something. So come on out all you Sac area boiz and grllz! I know you are out there! I can't be the only one!
Wassabi! Pick me! Pick me! Or not!

Sage

• Members
  • 1 posts
I am a serious BDSM lifestyler switch with a loving and loyal boy side. I'm looking for a local (Northern California) dyke Daddy or Master to serve and learn from. I am already utterly fulfilled on my Top side and have my own leather clan but I really need to be of service to someone who is kind but commanding. I prefer a butch Top but am open to all possibilities. I do want someone who has some experience in BDSM.

April

• Members
  • 1 posts
Well, here is my picture. Mature Trans Woman hoping to make friends or perhaps more. :D

mystic614

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hello

i am moving to Sacramento next week. I am interested in meeting new people - moving on. I have a child so i am proably a little more homey than the other younger whippersnappers here. I like to dance but have been there done the scene. I play video games and watch movies with my son. I am open to chatty emails, maybe meeting for coffee or something and seein where things go. Of course a casual encounter with a PYT over 21 might be truly exciting. Im a good cook! Like to fish (won't clean them) I woul dhave to get used to camping again its been a while but I enjoyed it as long as I can sit by a fire. Send an email if you like:)

ChutesTooNarrow

• Members
  • 2 posts
hi.

i live in santa cruz. my family is in lake county.
women are my weakness.

tell me your story.

Vic

• Members
  • 1 posts
53 year old Dominant living in Sacramento, CA.

Guest_riverline_*

• Guests
Abracadabra....photo?[/img]

Just.Kelsey

• Members
  • 1 posts
http://i5.photobucke..._frog/Trio2.jpg

Just thought I'd let y'all know what I look like!

(Only... This picture makes it look like I don't have hair... I do! It's blond, and long!)

(You should hella talk with me... ^_^)

nicole5809

• Members
  • 4 posts
heres my pic :D
~Nicole

AddieLove

• Members
  • 3 posts
Hi Im Addie
xoxox

2 user(s) are reading this topic