seekryts

• Members
  • 1 posts
Just dropping by to say hello :wink:

JTPersonals

• Members
  • 1 posts
What I'm looking for:

I'm just looking to date other women right now. I'm in no rush to find someone nor am I in a rush to push someone away. I'm content on my own but you never know. I'm letting what happens... just happen.

I'm not posting this ad just to find sex. I'm posting to go out and maybe meet an interesting person or two. I'm looking forward to meeting other women so please feel free to e-mail me.

I live in Orange County, California.

Kymberleigh

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hi! San Fernando Valley, anyone?
:lol:

raincaptivatedjoey

• Members
  • 2 posts
Posted Image

okay so this is huge... :| eh oh well....

PromiseTomorrow

• Members
  • 16 posts
Okay so I have a pic? Hm..
www.myspace.com/theraginghopeful

"Are you a lesbian?" - a heckler
"Are you my alternative?" - Florynce Kennedy

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer."
~Robin Tyler

sprychick

• Members
  • 1 posts
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

ABOUT ME:

To be up honest and upfront, I have a boyfriend that I am in love with, and currently living with. He is completely aware of my Hetero-flexibile status, and is accepting of the fact that I enjoy being with women on the side-- which is just ONE of the reasons why I love him SO MUCH! He DOES NOT PARTICIPATE, but by choice, he will always know what I'm up to, where I'm at, and who I'm with, because I WILL NOT LIE to him. Also, I'm NOT into the couples thing...

Ladies, I'm NOT in it for the sex, which is why I don't consider myself bisexual. Being Hetero-flexible, I guess you could say I'm looking for a girl-friend w/ benefits... I like the girls who LOOK like they're not into girls at all, BUT ARE ;) I try to be open-minded as much as possible, but truthfully, I AM VERY PICKY. I'm not limited to the following, but it'd be NICE to find a gal between 21-30, slender and feminine, laid-back and drama-free, friendly and affectionate, humorous and adventurous, and somewhat aggressive, because I can be shy. Bring it!

ON DATING:

I'm such a girl... I want YOU to take ME out ;) Well, I'm not that needy or high-maintenance, but every now and then, I like to be taken care of like a true lady. You don't need to wine me, but go ahead and dine me :) Hell, I like baseball games and beer, too! Just keep in kind, I'm not a SUPER girly-girl, but I AM still a girl...

So, let's shop, hold hands, go out to dinner, make-out, watch a movie, fool around, drink at a bar, loosen up, dance at a club, bump-n-grind it, and have a sleepover-- but not like the ones we had when we were kids ;)

littlemissbliss

• Members
  • 2 posts
Yeah, that's me. *smiles*

littlemissbliss

• Members
  • 2 posts

Yeah, that's me. *smiles*

Oh yeah, Los Angeles/Koreatown area 25 y/o LESBIAN...

raincaptivatedjoey

• Members
  • 2 posts
new photo...

Posted Image

20 December 2005

forgottenstar

• Members
  • 1 posts
i hope my pic comes up lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users