So Cool!

7 replies to this topic

Fat Ephiny

• Members
  • 25 posts
Thanks WebMistress!

I have never before been witness to the start-up of a message board. The possibilities are limitless. OMG where to begin?

Modron

• Members
  • 5 posts
Me too!!! Kudos :D

zami

• Members
  • 29 posts
I agree with you both! Oh the excitement.

I also wanted to say thanks to Fat Ephiny for starting the thread. I came here earlier to start one, but then saw the emptiness of the board, and was honestly scared away!

Anyhow, a suggestion. Maybe a general "intro" section? or maybe just a general section? Just a place where folks can drop in and introduce themselves, who may not necessarily have anything to say on larger discussons on gay marriage, parenting etc.

Can't wait to see what develops!

Fat Ephiny

• Members
  • 25 posts
Hey! I like Zami's suggestion And I have another to add - how about a "miscellaneous" section for stuff that doesn't fall into another category?

:D

OneStephanie

• Members
  • 6 posts
Yes, this is definitely amazing! I'm looking forward to meeting lots of new people. :) And I agree that there should be a general topic area, where we can all introduce ourselves.
"Minds are like parachutes - they only work when open."

Eden

• Members
  • 4 posts

Hey! I like Zami's suggestion And I have another to add - how about a "miscellaneous" section for stuff that doesn't fall into another category?

:D

I agree! A general section would be great! :D

tinker

• Members
  • 24 posts
I'm all for a miscellaneous section myself! Joining new forums can be a lot of fun, especially when there's not "cliques" already in place! I'm a member of two others, and those of us that are here in the beginning can really set the "tone" for the place. Its like a great adventure! :wink:

I look forward to meeting everyone and getting to know y'all :)!
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

- Truman Capote

lesbotronic

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 191 posts
I posted a reply that also applies to some stuff suggested here over in "a few suggestions." :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users