Lesbian or not?

31 replies to this topic

Zemi

• Members
  • 4 posts
Tammy Lynn Michaels of Popular and now Commited shocked the hell out of me!! I was so jealous when she married Melissa!!! I wanted Melissa!

http://www.nbc.com/C..._Michaels.shtml

Ladyeryanna

• Members
  • 3 posts
Roseanne's Darlene(Sara Gilbert) suprised me, I had such a huge crush on her half-sister Melissa while I was growing up.
http://www.saragilbert.net/
Don't worry what people think, they don't do it very often!

BRENNIVINCHICK27

• Members
  • 24 posts
Cynthia Nixon *DROOL* AND SARA GILBERT I HAD THE BIGGEST CRUSH ON HERE WHEN I WAS YOUNGER SHE WAS SO HOT IN POISION IVY WITH DREW BERRYMORE YUMM NOW I JUST NEED FOR TYRA BANKS TO COME OUT LOL PURRR
*If The Only Possible Way We Can Be Together Is In My Dreams..Then I'll Sleep Forever*

BluePurpleAndPink

• Members
  • 11 posts

Heather Matarazzo of Welcome to Dollhouse
http://www.nydailyne...7p-189548c.html

and

Cynthia Nixon of sex and the city

those surprised me

I agree with the Heather Matarazzo one. I've thought she was hott since i saw her in The Devil's Advocate and I didn't know she was gay until I saw her on some show on LOGO the other day.

Lise441

• Members
  • 162 posts
Hmmm...I always thought Sara Gilbert (Darlene) was a lesbian. For some reason my gaydar was on target. She's a cutie and I'm happy to know that she's One of the Girls
Sometimes you stand on the edge of a cliff and you jump. You jump because you're tired of being scared. Sometimes you jump just to feel the fall

Boudicca

• Members
  • 35 posts
Ellen Barkin - "Sea of Love" w/Al Pacino. HOT HOT HOT! - Lara :twisted:
My barn having burned to the ground, I can now see the moon .... Author Unknown

Nikki

• Members
  • 11 posts
Heh. I met Tori Amos once and she had a book by marrion wienstein in her hands and we started chit chatting about books, much to the chagrin of all the other fans who were trying to get close for an autograph or something. Some of her lyrics make her sound like she likes chicks as well as men. I kind of felt like we were flirting with each other in a soft femme way while e were standing on the sidewalk and chit chatting about authors and the process of songs coming to life.... but I'm not entirely sure if that's just because I think she's HOT ;-) She even had me run and grab her a copy of 'butterfly' from my car so she could remember the lyrics because someone requested it, and told my friend and I where and when she'd be coming out so she could return the tape! I don't know for sure, but I think I'll keep my fantasy that we really were flirting, but in any case she was cool ;-) LOL

~Nikki
"Some might say I will love as long as there is breath in me. I'll care. I say I've been a firm friend. Things grevious, bitter, but know I will love." ~ Sappho

SoulReflections

• Members
  • 1 posts
Some of the ones already mentioned were my surprises, too... Portia D., Heather M., Sara G., but they were all nice surprises. :)

Most recently, though, I was *stunned* when Cheryl Swoopes of the WNBA came out... while still being an active player!

Posted Image

Angel With Wax Wings

• Members
  • 2 posts
Okay she hasn't come out yet but I get the feeling that Gillian Anderson is a lesbian. If she was then it would make ALL my dreams come true...LoL I know I could probably NEVER have her but I mean just KNOWING that someone as GREAT as her is a lesbian would make me feel better. LoL I'm weird.

Also I didn't know that Portia was a lesbian...and she's SO FREAKIN hot! Usually the Lesbians that come out in the media are dogs (No offense to anyone if you are attracted to Rosie or Ellen) And Sara Gilbert? Wow! I used to LOVE her!

~Monica

LiliumCorsica

• Members
  • 4 posts

Okay she hasn't come out yet but I get the feeling that Gillian Anderson is a lesbian. If she was then it would make ALL my dreams come true...LoL I know I could probably NEVER have her but I mean just KNOWING that someone as GREAT as her is a lesbian would make me feel better. LoL I'm weird.

Also I didn't know that Portia was a lesbian...and she's SO FREAKIN hot! Usually the Lesbians that come out in the media are dogs (No offense to anyone if you are attracted to Rosie or Ellen) And Sara Gilbert? Wow! I used to LOVE her!

~Monica
Man... if only! If Gillian Anderson was a lesbian? *HEAVEN* Not that I'd have that much greater of a chance with her, but STILL!!! I've had a crush on her since I was like, 11!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users