Lesbian or not?

31 replies to this topic

Tatianna

• Members
  • 13 posts
:P Aaaahhhh, Gullian; yes that would be wonderful........ (deep sigh)..... Oooops, sorry daydreaming.................................... :wink:
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take; but by the things that take our breath away....... !

When faced w/ two evils; I usually pick the one I haven't tried before. - Mae West

cortandspark

• Members
  • 2 posts

Also I didn't know that Portia was a lesbian...and she's SO FREAKIN hot! Usually the Lesbians that come out in the media are dogs (No offense to anyone if you are attracted to Rosie or Ellen)
~Monica

Thats pretty damn funny, because Portia and Ellen are together, and have been for a couple of years.
"We love our lovin, but not like we love our freedom" Joni Mitchell

saucydrop

• Members
  • 6 posts

Heh. I met Tori Amos once and she had a book by marrion wienstein in her hands and we started chit chatting about books, much to the chagrin of all the other fans who were trying to get close for an autograph or something. Some of her lyrics make her sound like she likes chicks as well as men. I kind of felt like we were flirting with each other in a soft femme way while e were standing on the sidewalk and chit chatting about authors and the process of songs coming to life.... but I'm not entirely sure if that's just because I think she's HOT ;-) She even had me run and grab her a copy of 'butterfly' from my car so she could remember the lyrics because someone requested it, and told my friend and I where and when she'd be coming out so she could return the tape! I don't know for sure, but I think I'll keep my fantasy that we really were flirting, but in any case she was cool ;-) LOL

~Nikki

YES.
Tori is a lover of women- I don't know if she likes the label of bi- but she loved and prob still loves "Beanie"-she scribes as a thank you to her on " from the choirgirl hotel" and talks much of her on Vh-1 storytellers in a story of "Raspberry Swirl." So, perhaps she may have been flirting with you...
I adore Tori and always got the vibe she was into women before the confirmation. She is into men as well-as she married...But, she is by far "my type"- :idea: what a classic.
My hope is to return to a fond place of
intense passion & beauty.., have you been there before..?

McCracken1984

• Members
  • 2 posts
If Gillian Anderson was a lesbian, that would make my dreams come true as well...I've had a half naked -poster of her on my wall for years. Daryl Hannah would be a nice one too, and lets not forget MARISKA HARGITAY!!!.........
What about Michelle Rodriguez? I think she's on her way out of the closet, and I must admit, she makes me drool...

nodonuts

• Members
  • 2 posts
I read the other day that Michelle Rodriguez has "experiemented" with both men and women but most people took that to mean she's straight or bi. I'm the exact opposite. I think that was her subtle way of hinting she prefers women.

Gillian Anderson always pinged for me too. Every time one of her marriages breaks up I think maybe she'll realise men aren't for her. No joy so far. :cry:

Ditto for Mariska but I think we can scratch her from the list. She's doing a good job of the hetero thing at the moment.

I thought everyone knew about Jodie Foster but apparently there are still people out there that assume she's straight. She's always been a fave of mine and has pinged for me as long as I've been aware of what a lesbian is. :lol:

Jorja Fox from CSI is another. Gay, gay, gay!

Oh, and Clea definitely likes the ladies. She has an ex-girlfriend's name tattooed on her and is often photographed with her girlfriend. She's not out, as such, but she doesn't hide it. :D

kiska13

• Members
  • 5 posts
just to add to the list...

Melissa Etheridge...

I hope by now everyone knows she's a lesbian
:lol:
"I'm never alone, I'm alone all the time ..."
-Gavin Rosedale-

kiska13

• Members
  • 5 posts
Oh! and I always had a feeling that
-Janeane Garofalo
-Gina Gershon
Are lesbians, especialy Gina 8)
"I'm never alone, I'm alone all the time ..."
-Gavin Rosedale-

kriste

• Members
  • 2 posts
I've always thought that Penny Marshall is a lesbian.

jen125

• Members
  • 9 posts
I think Amy Lee from Evanescence likes the ladies. However, that may just be me hoping... From the opposite perspective I think Tatu is just experimenting.

thathotkid

• Members
  • 6 posts

jen125 said:

I think Amy Lee from Evanescence likes the ladies. However, that may just be me hoping...

I'm in that same boat hoping, definitely. I was at one of their concerts and security had to pull me out of the crowd, but when they did she kneeled down and touched my hand and smiled at me. Mindblowing!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users