Greetings!

42 replies to this topic

pixel

• Members
  • 46 posts
Hi I'm very glad to be here! :D ! This is just my second day on here ...

Lets see Im 35 soon to be 36 sigh.
Im originally form Nh but have been living in Central Florida for nealrly 20 years now...but still posse a wicked New England accent lol

I am new to this and truthfully I'm not very puter savy so I may need lots of help when I'm ready to put up a picture :P !!

Have a great night all

Pixel

Filly

• Members
  • 8 posts
Hi everyone, I just turned 24 and I am very single. I'm looking for some people to hang out with or at least chat with for the most part. I'm kind of a computer geek, but I love to be outdoors and I like to travel. I absolutely love horses, well, ok I love animals in general. I like music too, but I am not very musically literate. If it is good I'm in, but I just can't keep up with all of it. I guess I should also warn you that every once in a while I turn back into a total X-files nerd.

I have a month of school left and then I am free! I grew up in GA but I plan to stay in TN after I graduate, at least for a while. I really want to see the rest of the world, so if you have been somewhere cool tell me all about it!

Filly
Life is only what you make of it.
- Gabrielle

Guest_Anonymous_*

• Guests
hello i am a 26 year old. i am new to this site and now pretty much enjoying it
Emberphase i would like to chat with you. ihope to meet so intersting people here

Guest_EmberPhase_*

• Guests

hello i am a 26 year old. i am new to this site and now pretty much enjoying it
Emberphase i would like to chat with you. ihope to meet so intersting people here

Awwww...thank you! I have never been picked out of a crowd before. I hope to see you around too. Heck, at this point, I am hoping to see more people posting. I can only post so much before it starts looking like an "EmberPhase Board". hehehehe. :lol:

Eden

• Members
  • 4 posts
Hey, I'm Eden, one of the forum's only Canadian girls. :D I'm 19 and bi-sexual, I'm sure you'll learn more about my personality over time.
I'm often not a very serious poster when it comes to places like this, this is the most normal forum I've ever posted on. But it looks like there's some cool chickas here! (hopefully some freaky-minded ones too :twisted:)
Looking forward to making new friends :wink:

zami

• Members
  • 29 posts
Hi Eden,

Nope, you are not one of the forums only Canadian girls. Just so ya know, there are some others around!

missmelanie25

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hi ladies..

Another Canadian chick here! Just thought i'd introduce myself...

25 y/o bbw from Ottawa, Ontario. Web designer by day, sales rep in the evening, little devil, always, though my parents think i'm just an angel who's halo is in the shop for polishing! haha. All in all i'm just brat looking cause trouble :)

Just on here looking to chat, possibility meet - friendships are what I am looking for, for now anyway. If you want to cause mischief with me or just want to know more, fell free to send me a message!

Cheers!
Melanie

*We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing* ~anonymous~

CymbalGirl

• Members
  • 41 posts
Hey Everybody,

I'm amanda, 18 from the Niagara Region in Ontario. I just joined Lesbotronic. I'm a music geek. I play the drums and guitar. I hope to talk to all soon!
:D
Drummers do it better...in Rhythm

uncategorizeable

• Members
  • 3 posts
Hi,
I'm from NYC. I'm a college student (a junior). I'm into politics and activism (international affairs: reproductive rights, gay rights, refugees' rights, human rights in general). Right now, I looking to get into a relationship, looking for a partner-in-crime. :)

CommonPleasure

• Members
  • 5 posts

Hi,
I'm from NYC. I'm a college student (a junior). I'm into politics and activism (international affairs: reproductive rights, gay rights, refugees' rights, human rights in general). Right now, I looking to get into a relationship, looking for a partner-in-crime. :)

YAY another NYC girlie.
*~*~*VAL*~*~*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users