Greetings!

42 replies to this topic

dandy_lionness

• Members
  • 37 posts
Wow, you all sound so interesting! Here's a bit about me. I'm a 26-yr old queer in Montreal (yes, that's Canada). I'm about to start a course in Biochemistry (towards a degree in naturopathy). So, I'm sure you can imagine that I'm an organic, straight-edge kinda person.

I think this forum is fantastic! I'd love to chat some of you up sometime...

that's Dandy
:roll:
What do you mean there's nothing in my Cracker Jack box?

Jennintampabay

• Members
  • 1 posts
:roll: Hi I am Jenni. I live in tampabay area. I am in school fulltime and work fulltime. I am looking for a chickie to go travel and converse, and you know...someone in the area look me up

lesbotronic

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 191 posts
from Tampa Bay, welcome! Just a reminder, if you have a profile active with the personals and want it listed in your profile there that you have a photo available, put a post in your city in the photo area, alrighty? 8)

Guest_EmberPhase_*

• Guests
I am thoroughly impressed, school and work fulltime. You go girl. Please share your secret of getting those fulltime school hours while working fulltime (for someone who just went to fulltime in the work environment and is having trouble getting back to a fulltime load at school). :wink:

jin662

• Members
  • 2 posts
AHH at last my computer is working with me. My name is Jin, I'm 22 and a self proclaimed writer. I work the front desk at a hotel, I like meeting new people, I'm horrible at this introduction thing. Anyhow, if you'd like, message me, i'd love to talk.

Tamela

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hello ladies,
I realized I become one of those people that just watched the world go round.So I decided to search for others that mite be feeling as I do.It was nice to see I'm not alone.I hope to meet many of you wonderful women. :wink:

b.

• Members
  • 1 posts
hey all, I'm from Illinois, 19, bi, and very much in the closet about it... um, yeah, that's an appealing introduction :roll:
anyway, I suck at intros. I promise I'm more interesting than that. :D
see ya around!

nicolevf

• Members
  • 34 posts
Hewwo, my name is Nicole and I'm 33 yrs old, living in Australia. I found this site just snooping around. I'm finding it hard to put a photo up regarding the size requirements...maybe I've got a big head? Hmmm.
Anyway, looking forward to meeting some interesting women to chat with and hopefully one of them will be you :o
By the way Ember? I think you're a cutie...

Carrie

• Members
  • 43 posts
Hi everyone! I've had a profile for a while, but this is the 1st day I have figured out how to get an "avatar" and post on the forum, so I'm happy to be here :)
I am 21, a college student, and bisexual. I'm looking for fun, chill lesbian and bi women friends in my area. (MD,DC,NoVA)
I know it can be kinda hard to check out peoples email profiles so I'm planning on expanding my forum one soon.
aiight, xoxox for now!
--Carrie :D

Guest_EmberPhase_*

• Guests

Hi everyone! I've had a profile for a while, but this is the 1st day I have figured out how to get an "avatar" and post on the forum, so I'm happy to be here :)
I am 21, a college student, and bisexual. I'm looking for fun, chill lesbian and bi women friends in my area. (MD,DC,NoVA)
I know it can be kinda hard to check out peoples email profiles so I'm planning on expanding my forum one soon.
aiight, xoxox for now!
--Carrie :D

Welcome to the boards, Carrie! I hope to hear good things from you. Keep this place lively!

-Ember

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users