Yeah!

4 replies to this topic

Guest_EmberPhase_*

• Guests
GOOD, very good. Lovin' it, lovin' it. Now all we need to do is get a fun an wild thread going, so....

COME ON LADIES!

Seriously, though. Where do we hang out? Please don't say our houses lol. That would totally suck.

ThisTragicGirl

• Members
  • 10 posts
hey I enjoy my house...I let people come to me! I suppose when Im feelin frisky Ill go out to one of our gay bar/clubs and shake my ass...other than that the campus here has regular gatherings where all the dykes get together go to someones house and watch a lesbian oriented film..Im sure group sex follows..

CymbalGirl

• Members
  • 41 posts
Maybe I'm blind, but there's absolutely nowhere in Ontario!! Or maybe we're all just too cold to go outside. In that case, we would all be in our houses. ;)
Drummers do it better...in Rhythm

zami

• Members
  • 29 posts

Maybe I'm blind, but there's absolutely nowhere in Ontario!! Or maybe we're all just too cold to go outside. In that case, we would all be in our houses. ;)

Uh...nowhere in Ontario?

I beg to differ. Come to Toronto!

I know it isn't all of Ontario, and not having been born and raised here, I hate it when folks treat Toronto like the center of the country/world. But it does have some great spaces to hang out.

So we've got bars and clubs (such as Foxy's and Coyotes, previoulsy Pope Joan's, Papi's previoulsy The Red Spot), Ciao Edie's, Crews/Tangos and many others. Girl Toronto throws some AMAZING parties in certain spaces around town. Also, Buddies in Bad Times Theatre has some great cabaret and queer performances during the year.

And there is also kick ass slam poetry readings where dykes of colour do their thang (I mention this, as this is the community I'm most linked to). Clit Lit, Sistah Fire and Pussy Pen to name a few. Also sex toy shops - good place to scope out. Good for Her and Come as you Are. During Pride (Dyke March!) there is a one night only Pussy Palace bathhouse, now that is a place to hang and to meet folks. You know, for friendship AND fun. :wink:

Wicked dyke DJs like Nikki Red, DJ Zarah, Denise Benson, DJ Vashti, DJ Verlia spin amazing tunes and keep my ass grooving.

Ok, so outside of Toronto, I know only of Ottawa. The scene there is mainly clubs and bars like the Lookout and Icon, and some bookstores like Venus Envy and mothertonge Books. But I haven't lived there in 6 years, so I may be wrong....
"If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive" ~ Audre Lorde

barefoot

• Members
  • 4 posts
any branch of IKEA on a sunday , affectionately renamed as DYKEA

or any big D.I.Y. store...B&Q ...Homebase....u know ..always good for dyke spotting & u can flirt & ask for their opinion/advice...(again on a weekend...we only come out to play on a weekend!)
i don't suffer from insanity , i enjoy every minute of it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users