Queer As Folk---The American Version

3 replies to this topic

CymbalGirl

• Members
  • 41 posts
I've loved this show ever since it first started. It does over-do some of the stereotypes but you can accept that because of the kick-ass character development. It plays in Canada and The States on different channels. Anyone else dig this show?
Drummers do it better...in Rhythm

Nailbunny

• Members
  • 29 posts
Yeah, I love it. Wish it had a few more lesbians in it though...
The dumber people think you are, the more suprised they'll be when you kill them....

CymbalGirl

• Members
  • 41 posts
The two lesbians that are on QAF aren't lesbians. So yeah, kind of annoying, but I guess they need to work. ???
Drummers do it better...in Rhythm

Fat Ephiny

• Members
  • 25 posts
I 've watched QAF since the beginning too. I was really happy that SHO put this show on the air. Having said that... I know they have that disclaimer that says, "this isn't meant to portray all queers" or whatever, but I have found the portrayal of the lesbian's sex life pretty crap. It's like, what a gay guy imagines lesbian sex to be like. I get the sense watching sometimes that when the guys make their 'carpet muncher' and 'fishy' remarks that we're seeing the real opinions of the producers - the lesbo couple is just thrown in for PC reasons. Made me happier to see the L-Word, although I have complaints about that too!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users