My Insane Turtle

55 replies to this topic

Poll: Is my turtle starving? (13 member(s) have cast votes)

Is my turtle starving?

1. Yes, you crazy bitch! (6 votes [46.15%])

Percentage of vote: 46.15%

2. No, are you insane? (6 votes [46.15%])

Percentage of vote: 46.15%

3. I don't feel like answering. Are you insane? (1 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

Vote Guests cannot vote

CymbalGirl

• Members
  • 41 posts
We've had my turtle for like 10 years, ok? So today I was reading the turtle food instructions(yes, i was very bored), and it said to feed it(gender of turtle unknown---to afraid to look) a few times a day. I've only been feeding it once a day!! Has my turtle been starving for 10 years?!?
Drummers do it better...in Rhythm

Eden

• Members
  • 4 posts
MY GOD, YOU MONSTER!!
Get him turtle treats to make up for it :)

I once had a turtle and left him outside in his little aquarium with a lid! When I came back he was gone, several weeks later my mom found his skeletal remains under a pile of dirty laundry in the basement!

Freaky shit!

Guest_EmberPhase_*

• Guests

MY GOD, YOU MONSTER!!
Get him turtle treats to make up for it :)

I once had a turtle and left him outside in his little aquarium with a lid! When I came back he was gone, several weeks later my mom found his skeletal remains under a pile of dirty laundry in the basement!

Freaky shit!

Ummmm.....groady! :(

pixel

• Members
  • 46 posts
Ok I just have to ask for the sake of being a devils advocate but how could you not even read the package in 10 yrs of care ?? :shock: lol

The good news is I think your turtle probably starved the first couple weeks and then adjusted to the scant amount of food you were giving it . I think if you properly fed it now it would either gain weight or drop dead from overeating lol..course I'm no turtle expert she/he may be in 7th heaven to be fed 3 times aday lol

CymbalGirl

• Members
  • 41 posts

Ok I just have to ask for the sake of being a devils advocate but how could you not even read the package in 10 yrs of care ?? :shock: lol

The good news is I think your turtle probably starved the first couple weeks and then adjusted to the scant amount of food you were giving it . I think if you properly fed it now it would either gain weight or drop dead from overeating lol..course I'm no turtle expert she/he may be in 7th heaven to be fed 3 times aday lol

Well he/she was my brother's turtle for the majority of those years. But then he moved out and it became mine...oh my god!! What if my brother was feeding it correctly and I started starving it? That would mean that it's only been starving for 3 years. That seems worse to me somehow. Yesterday, I started feeding him/her 3 times a day. Am I going to be like one of those crazy mothers on Ricki Lake who overfeeds their child?
Aaaagghh!!!

pixel

• Members
  • 46 posts
Oh boy! I can hear the turtle ranting and raving on national tv....

( turtle grabs the microphone form Ricki Lake and starts talking into the mic)

Points to the audience and guests....You all think you have ISSUES?

My owner is crazy, she says so herself! She is such a bad owner that she never read the food package in over 10 yrs.... For 10 loooong yrs she neglected me ,she starved me and she has kept me alone and isolated from other turtles I dont even have a gender identity!!!!

For 10 yrs I lived one one measely meal a day...then one day she just started over feeding me.. why?!!

Now I have weight issues. I mean really what is a turtle to do?
Of course I ate all the extra the food, now look at me.. I'm slower and fatter than ever before maybe it's a good thing I never see any of my turtle friends or have any love interest because I couldn enjoy them anyway..sigh.. all this because she decided to finally take proper care of me.

(turtle begins to cry camera zooms in for a tight shot as turtle exclaims...

"Ricki help me before she kills me or I develop an eating disorder !"

lol good things turtles can't talk.. I think I let my imagination run amuck there...I probably should stay away from the puter on my day off lol

pixel

• Members
  • 46 posts
I hope she didnt kill off the turtle because I think I certainly killed off this topic lol..sometimes my imagination just runs rampant lol

CymbalGirl

• Members
  • 41 posts
Hey Pixel, nah, I thought it was hilarious. I just didn't have the time (and possibly the ability) to make a witty response to it. The Topic Is Not Dead!!

pixel

• Members
  • 46 posts
THE TOPIC LIVES!!!! lol

This must be how Dr.Frankenstein felt when his monster began to move and twitch lol...Just glad Im not the one who created this monster of a topic lol J/k Btw How is our non gender specific turtle doing? Is She/he ready for Over eaters Anon yet..I am lol

CymbalGirl

• Members
  • 41 posts
Yeah...I'm not so sure how he/she is doing. It seems to be banging him/herself against the tank more often. Then again, whenever I've eaten too much, I run around outside naked while pulling at my cha chas(whatever floats your boat as my gran says).

A note on overeaters anon- in an act of desperation to lose weight, I looked up their number in the phone book. Low and behold- they had an address but not a telephone number. How annoyomous can you get?? I then felt very unaccepted so I once again ran around the yard naked. I'm *special*.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users