My Insane Turtle

55 replies to this topic

Poll: Is my turtle starving? (13 member(s) have cast votes)

Is my turtle starving?

1. Yes, you crazy bitch! (6 votes [46.15%])

Percentage of vote: 46.15%

2. No, are you insane? (6 votes [46.15%])

Percentage of vote: 46.15%

3. I don't feel like answering. Are you insane? (1 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

Vote Guests cannot vote

pixel

• Members
  • 46 posts
Hmmm buy our gender neutral another turtle so he /she has somrthig else to bang lol or atleast get the poor thing bigger quarters lol

Speaking of quarters I bet everyone living in your area pulls out their binoculars and camcorders for the post Thanksgiving day meal ritual..

oh wait hmm your in Canada no Thanksgiving so they have to wait for what..Boxing day

..course watching you run around all fat naked and happy has no "match"lol

CymbalGirl

• Members
  • 41 posts
Hey hey hey, we have Thanksgiving, it's just one month earlier. It's in October.

So I load up on them fixings(haha..not really-I'm a vegetarian), then I haul my ass around collecting candy on Halloween. Well, not really, I just buy candy then pretend that I hauled my ass around. October's a great month for Canucks.

Another update on turtle- you'd think he/she was trying out for Athens- it keeps moving all these giant rocks that are in the tank.
Drummers do it better...in Rhythm

pixel

• Members
  • 46 posts
Ahh the turtle now has energy to spare.. good sign.. question is.... is it pilling rocks for a breakout or is it buffing up to challenge you.... or is it working out in hopes of having a mate soon lol.

October you saw.. hmm a time when people would naturally have binoculars handy- I bet your watched.. big time lol

CymbalGirl

• Members
  • 41 posts
My friend and I were actually going to mate our turtles...but she was also too afraid to look for the gender of either. Besides, I would need a really big tank for all of the baby no-gendered turtles. This is getting rather complicted.

As for the binoculars watching, I more do the ritual dance for myself, since there aren't any hot chicks around. Sad Sad Canada. :(

pixel

• Members
  • 46 posts
No hot chicks in Canada? Maybe we should send you to Bankok lol
I think their are probably more chicks than you know up there its just so cold 9-10 months out of the year that they dont come out of hibernation for very long lol.

Hmm if you put the turtles together you have 3 possible situations,could be you have helped your turtle come out of the closet or you have helped increase the turtle population or the poor thing turns psycho and bangs the other poor turtle to death.. I think the first two options are most likely lol...

Seems I'm giving lots of thought to this poor genderless turtle doesnt it lol

CymbalGirl

• Members
  • 41 posts
It's not alwaaays cold. I'm not so sure about the turtle mating anymore. He/She is very protective of their space.

I wonder if there's ever been a gay turtle? Maybe I can get in Guiness or something!!

Something occured to me last night...my turtle doesn't have a name!! Does anyone have any suggestions? Here's a chance for Pixel's immagination to go off again....eep!

pixel

• Members
  • 46 posts
Hmmm a name for a starved yet overfed genderless turtle with a crazy owner.. guess Lucky is out of the question lol I 'll have to ponder on this one a bit

CymbalGirl

• Members
  • 41 posts
Hehe..Lucky. I'm not crazy...am I??

pixel

• Members
  • 46 posts
Like beauty, sanity is in the eye of the beholder..s.o I wont tell you whats in my eye lol.

My imagination runneth over, a plethura of names have overun my brain.

I have 3 criteria for naming your genderless turtle.

1. Must somehow be descriptive of turtle
2. Must be a unisex name or not closely associated with either sex
3.Must represent your tastes and likes somehow.

Ok given those criteria I was almost at a standstill until I quoted from a Midsummer's Night Dream...

Are you ready for this.. are you sitting down?

PUCK!!!

Turtles when in their shells look like a hockey puck lol
Puck is a fairy/wood sprites name - nearly gednerless
and its a name from your favorite Shakepearin play

What cha think? Do you like it?

and just think when ever you get made at someone you can say I yelled Puck.... instead of the other word lol

Fat Ephiny

• Members
  • 25 posts
Holy Crap! Do not name your turtle "Lucky"! Pull up a seat and I'll tell you a tale....

A long time ago in a state far far away, my jr. high biology class had a turtle who needed tending for the summer. I volunteered and brought Lucky home. His home (although, like you I have no clue what the actual sex of the turtle was, we just always called it "him') was a fish tank, barren but for a few rocks. I kept it at a slant so he could have a dry area and a swimming area. One day I got the idea that Lucky needed a more natural habitat. So I gathered up some dirt and sticks and plants and released Lucky in my parents bathroom while I thoughtfully tended to his home improvements. Dirt packed down, little plants planted, rocks arranged just so. Then I put the water back in and it all became soup.

I waited and waited for the dirt to settle back to the bottom of the tank. And waited. And Lucky crept around the bathroom. But then I had to go, I had a babysitting job down the street. Somewhat reluctantly I put Lucky back into his tank, not trusting my family members to mind him wandering freely in the bathroom. The dirt still hadn't settled so I told him to stay on the rocks and left for the neighbor's.

Not long later there was a frantic banging on the door of the house and my sister bursts in exclaiming, "There's something wrong with Lucky!!" I ran back up the street and through the house to the tank. . .

the dirt still hadn't settled and Lucky did not stay on his rock. He was sort of limp and... floaty and... well, dead. I assumed he choked on the sediment, but no autopsy was ever done so who knows. Occasionally I have wondered if it was suicide as he had begun to act a bit unhappy - cranky and hissing. I think that was probably my primary motivation for wanting to improve is habitat. But, in short, Lucky was not lucky.

Thus endeth my tale.

Find a better name!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users