My Insane Turtle

55 replies to this topic

Poll: Is my turtle starving? (13 member(s) have cast votes)

Is my turtle starving?

1. Yes, you crazy bitch! (6 votes [46.15%])

Percentage of vote: 46.15%

2. No, are you insane? (6 votes [46.15%])

Percentage of vote: 46.15%

3. I don't feel like answering. Are you insane? (1 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

Vote Guests cannot vote

CymbalGirl

• Members
  • 41 posts
I absolutely love it Pixel!! I wonder how long it'll take before he/she responds to it?

Aww, FE, that was a sad sad story. Even though I knew what was going to happen in the end, I still kept reading. We don't have "Puck's"(love it) tank on a slant or anything for that reason. We do have larger rocks that he can climb on to get out of the water. Aww, I really have to stop thinking about that story...
Drummers do it better...in Rhythm

Fat Ephiny

• Members
  • 25 posts
Sorry! I didn't mean to be such a bummer javascript:emoticon(':?')

pixel

• Members
  • 46 posts
After reading Lucky's tale and reading about the living arrangements of "Puck" I am for the first time in my life having real empathy and sympathy for the entire turtle population-

Hmmm, perhaps you should have to take turtle care 101 classes before owning a turtle lol

Once again my imagination has struck... inspired by the lack of gender knowledge when it comes to turtles I began to think and ponder perhaps gender confusion IS the real reason the Tortoise beat the Hare. :lol:

Think about it....while the Hare being his overconfident cocky self couldnt resist the attention of a certain tail wiggling cottontail and soon was off having hot bunny sex ....meanwhile the poor Tortoise being asexual and gender confused had no idea what he/she was missing out on so it just kept on walking ..

Next thing you know the Tortoise won and the Hare was clinically depressed and was on Prozac because not only did he not win any money .... but because when you have hot bunny sex you also get a a litter of lil bunny rabbits so...what lil money he had,had to go towards paying bunny support lol

Puts a new spin on an old parable don't you think :wink: lol
Love sought is good, but given unsought is better
--William Shakespeare

pixel

• Members
  • 46 posts
So how is PUCK?

wonder how Puck would react to a plastic turtle? Would puck be happy attack it or just add to its mounting confusion lol

Btw with all the extra food has Puck buffed up or puffed out?

Is Puck responding to the new name or still wandering about in confusion? lol.

I wonder if proper feeding and a name can undo some of the pyschological damage that was done to this poor turtle had by being a nameless unfed genderless turtle for 10 years lol proably not ..but atleast its making for some fun posts lol

If Puck survives then maybe we can approve you to own a live plant but I think dogs, cats and kids are out of the running for obvious reasons lol
--William Shakespeare

CymbalGirl

• Members
  • 41 posts

If Puck survives then maybe we can approve you to own a live plant but I think dogs, cats and kids are out of the running for obvious reasons lol

I hate children, love dogs and can stand cats. I actually had an ant farm (yes, I'm a dork) as a kid until I tipped it over and we had to call in an exterminator(sp). That was a sad, sad day. I miss browny, spikey and feisty.
Yes, my ants had names....

Anyways, back to Puck. I figure he would start humping it like a cow with mad cow disease Pixel. I can't figure out if Puck's getting bigger though. He/She doesn't seem to be responding yet to the name.:(

Someone voted that I'm not starving Puck!! Now it's 75-25!! Yea!!

pixel

• Members
  • 46 posts
Sure, they vote NOW that you're not starving your turtle.. now your overfeeding it :wink: .

You named Ants?! But not poor Puck the turtle- :shock: Poor poor puck

As for responding to it's name...Id give poor puck several months to adjust, it probably has no idea that your refering to it by name after all for 10 long yrs Puck didnt have a name a gender or proper food lol.

I wonder why it tickles me so to keep pointing that out to you :lol:
--William Shakespeare

CymbalGirl

• Members
  • 41 posts
Why do you like to keep pointing that out Pixel? One little minor mistake on my part for the greater part os ten years...oh..I see now.

To learn more about my wonderful ants, Click Here

pixel

• Members
  • 46 posts
:oops: I am just too guible for my own good lol

all I can say is ..what makes that lil old ant think that he can move that rubber tree plant? He's got high hopes he's got high hopes .. he's got pie in the sky attitude!
--William Shakespeare

CymbalGirl

• Members
  • 41 posts

:oops: I am just too guible for my own good lol

all I can say is ..what makes that lil old ant think that he can move that rubber tree plant? He's got high hopes he's got high hopes .. he's got pie in the sky attitude!

Lol, I knew you would go into it! What does that mean? ^ The rubber tree plant?? Is this symbolism or something? I'm rather confused. Kinda like a Dykey,Canadian Jessica Simpson, but not blonde. :roll:

pixel

• Members
  • 46 posts
I admit it I went to the site.. I didnt have a witty comeback all I could think of was this childrens song lol....It was the only thing I could think of that was humorous about ants lol.

A Canadian Jessica Simpson so you dont know the difference between Chicken of the Sea and tuna either lol
--William Shakespeare

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users