My Insane Turtle

55 replies to this topic

Poll: Is my turtle starving? (13 member(s) have cast votes)

Is my turtle starving?

1. Yes, you crazy bitch! (6 votes [46.15%])

Percentage of vote: 46.15%

2. No, are you insane? (6 votes [46.15%])

Percentage of vote: 46.15%

3. I don't feel like answering. Are you insane? (1 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

Vote Guests cannot vote

CymbalGirl

• Members
  • 41 posts
No actually, I'm a vegetarian. :roll: Aaaaa, my house is on fire. Well, not actually but I have to go. The house on fire thing sounded cool. Man, I'm such a child!
Drummers do it better...in Rhythm

pixel

• Members
  • 46 posts
YOU're a VEGGIE!! Sheesh that leaves you no excuse for not having fed puck more over the yrs there had to be plenty of green leafy things you could have put in pucks tank....

Aww going to bed so soon but the fun was just beginning I was even willing to quote more shakespeare for you lol
Love sought is good, but given unsought is better
--William Shakespeare

CymbalGirl

• Members
  • 41 posts
Did you say something about Zena back there? Yes, I'm quite slow...Or was that in the other forum? AAAAA, so confused. Thinking back, it probably was in the other forum but I've alreay started typing and I'm not going to stop now! Was it about Gabrille in a Shakepeare play? I watched Zena until they cancelled it on the station it played here. But I can't deal with well known characters playing other characters. Did that make sense? AAA

pixel

• Members
  • 46 posts
Yes I mentioned Renee O' Connor played Macbeth a summer or two ago- You wouldn't have recognized her from the pictures I saw she had red hair.

It can be hard to suspend your disbelief when an actress or actor well known for a certain role ventures off to play another role but sometimes the excel..other times they flop lol.

So you dont watch Xena on Oxygen.. I used to til I got rid of my cable lol but still enjoy the show(dvds) and message boards.(whoosh)
--William Shakespeare

CymbalGirl

• Members
  • 41 posts
URGENT:

Puck The Turtle is trying to kill itslef!! We have rocks set up(like I said before) and he/she keeps moving them over to the side and then trying to flip over!!! What more does Puck want??

We don't get Oxygen in Canada(or maybe it's one of those fancy expensive channels lol). The equivelent would be this WTN channel that just plays "ELove" 24-7. I can't stand it so I wouldn't even know if Zena plays on it.

This brings me to my other point about character actors playing different roles. Did you ever watch "Breaker High"? There's this crazy guy named Shawn on it who eventually went to go play "Young Hercules", but he wasn't crazy anymore. This made me sad.

This post bores me so I'm sorry to everyone who has read it up to this point!! I'm really not creative right now. Does anyone know anything about turtle suicide? :? Hehe

pixel

• Members
  • 46 posts
Turtle sucide.. I dont think there's a hotline for that one...hmmm you could try blasting a song from the past....

Dont try Suicide , you're just going to hate it, Dont try suicide cuz no body gives a damn..

Puck might believe that ..I'm sure Puck has felt no one has given a damn in years lol

Maybe he/she wants some action or the under belly scratched or rubbed lol
Give that turtle some crazy turtle loving see if that helps ...
if not any one for turtle soup ?lol
--William Shakespeare

Fat Ephiny

• Members
  • 25 posts
Maybe Puck the Turtle has an itch under it's shell. Can you imagine? Errg - poor Puck!

pixel

• Members
  • 46 posts
Poor Puck Has an itch alright ...one that's never been scratched! lol

I see the tide is slowly turning - you are no longer seen as starving poor Puck..

You're now simply driving him to insanity or suicide..least the poor thing had a will to live when it was starving lol
--William Shakespeare

CymbalGirl

• Members
  • 41 posts
Aaaaaa! Oh how I detest computers! I just wanted to see if I could put an image into my signature! Something cute and fun! Why oh why did it turn out like this?? It's huge and now it won't let me change it back!

Awww, turtle soup, pixel? I thought you liked Puck! BTW, do you want to see a picture of him/her?

pixel

• Members
  • 46 posts
Personally I am not a soup eater, however considering Pucks valiant struggle for life for the last 10 years, I did not want Puck's death to be in vain.

Think of the irony, in death he /she could give the life giving nutrients so cruelly witheld from Puck during the last 10 yrs lol.

Yes I would love to see a pic of Puck...alive. lol
--William Shakespeare

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users