My Insane Turtle

55 replies to this topic

Poll: Is my turtle starving? (13 member(s) have cast votes)

Is my turtle starving?

1. Yes, you crazy bitch! (6 votes [46.15%])

Percentage of vote: 46.15%

2. No, are you insane? (6 votes [46.15%])

Percentage of vote: 46.15%

3. I don't feel like answering. Are you insane? (1 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

Vote Guests cannot vote

pixel

• Members
  • 46 posts
It's been awfully quiet around here of late..no pitter patter of turtles feet?Claws? fins? what are they callled lol

I see the poll for ol puck has turned in cymba's favor- thats the thing about poll 3#'s there always subject to chage lol

Hope both Puck and cymba are doing well be nice if they would check in and let us know lol

Meanwhile we need gay up pucks tank a bit..so we'll give Puck's living quarters a make over .Llet's begin with some pretty rainbowed colored rocks.

Hmm needs something else.. how bout a ceramic mermaid that has hair like cher -if pucks a girl it gives her something to fantasize about lol ohh a lil tiny set of combat boots just in case pucks butchie and ld ooh how about a lil tiny Ziegfred and Roy poster just in case Pucks a he.
Love sought is good, but given unsought is better
--William Shakespeare

sslowbliss

• Members
  • 2 posts
http://us.f146.mail....3&view=a&head=b hehehe
LIVE! dont exist.

BRENNIVINCHICK27

• Members
  • 24 posts

Eden said:

MY GOD, YOU MONSTER!!
Get him turtle treats to make up for it :)

I once had a turtle and left him outside in his little aquarium with a lid! When I came back he was gone, several weeks later my mom found his skeletal remains under a pile of dirty laundry in the basement!

Freaky shit!
THANKS FOR THE DISTURBING INFO!
I HAVE A PAINTED TURTLE SO I NAMED HIM AFTER A FAMOUS PAINTER VAN'S HIS NICKNAME I ONLY FEED HIM LIKE ONCE A DAY SOMETIMES HE JUST DOESNT EAT SOMETIMES HE EAT LIKE A PIG HE SEEMS TO BE FINE TO ME CAUSE HE CAN RUN LIKE A BITCH ON FIRE WHEN THE CATS AND DOG GO SNIFFING AROUND HIM HE'S COOL SHIT
*If The Only Possible Way We Can Be Together Is In My Dreams..Then I'll Sleep Forever*

IrishWolfGrrl

• Members
  • 13 posts
Ok I'd like to start out by saying.. you are only as crazy as the rest of us lesbians AND that the conversation between Cymbal and Pixel has kept me entertained for about 20 minutes that i have been reading it!

I still wanna know how Puck's doing recently and if anyone is trying to figure out if puck is a he or a she.. Let me know.. you people are awesome.. why can't i find anyone local like you?

IrishWolfGrrl

• Members
  • 13 posts
Oh yeah.. and I sadly enough followed the link about the ants too.. you are not alone Pixel!!

agamid

• Members
  • 20 posts
I've been keeping reptiles all my life and i can safely say that if it were starving for ten years, you would have noticed by now, seriously. If I don't feed Snake ( you'llnever guess what she is) for a couple of weeks (she only needs to be fed once a week) and she starts to visibly lose weight and muscle mass.

Your turtle may have stunted growth from not eating enough but if it's lived for 10 years like that i think it can't be too bad.
Not quite cold in the ground, not quite warm in my bed. - Nightwish

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users