Wow...

9 replies to this topic

Nailbunny

• Members
  • 29 posts
And I thought California had some crazy people :shock: http://thesmokinggun.../tatface1.html]
The dumber people think you are, the more suprised they'll be when you kill them....

CymbalGirl

• Members
  • 41 posts
Are you calling little ol' me crazy? I'm not crazy.... :oops: well....
Drummers do it better...in Rhythm

Nailbunny

• Members
  • 29 posts
um....what? Hmm I guess you couldnt see the link in my post, i guess i better go change it....
The dumber people think you are, the more suprised they'll be when you kill them....

CymbalGirl

• Members
  • 41 posts
I see a link now. I don't think i saw one then. But i'm a massive ditzo. Sounds like a magician. I wish I had a cape...
Drummers do it better...in Rhythm

pixel

• Members
  • 46 posts
Yikes! Florida does have it's share of crazies too must be all that exposure to the sun or something 8) .

That was quite the display of tattoos, wonder how much it will cost her in time, money and pain to get rid of them when she's older...course at the rate she appears to be going she's apt to be in jail and have it all done at taxpayers expense.

Guest_EmberPhase_*

• Guests

Yikes! Florida does have it's share of crazies too must be all that exposure to the sun or something 8) .

That was quite the display of tattoos, wonder how much it will cost her in time, money and pain to get rid of them when she's older...course at the rate she appears to be going she's apt to be in jail and have it all done at taxpayers expense.

They were actual tats? They looked like a 5 yr old's crayon drawing to me. Ah well, what do I know? I guess the art is in the eye of the beer holders lol. :roll:

pixel

• Members
  • 46 posts
You know what Ember I think you may be right- see the Florida sun does strange things to ones eyes and mind 8)

pixel

• Members
  • 46 posts
im not really sure where I should post this lol.Last night i went to my first Gay bar. I was never one to go to bars so it just never occurred to me to go to one.

I have no reference to compare it to but there was lots of Gay men and very few women. i thought it would be a little more mixed- guess im naive lol. are most clubs male orientated?

It was totally geared to the men all the videos playing had men strutting and dancing and they had a drag queen show- they were very good.

i was rather nervous having gone out with friends from work and only one of them knew I am gay - we had gone in support of a male co worker who was hoping another young man from work liked him lol
needless to say I missed my chance to mingle and meet anyone because i wasnt ready to let my other co workers know...

im glad I went overall because its my first foray into gay culture beyond the computer but am not sure id want to revist this particular club again

any suggestions of where a non barfly should venture next?
Love sought is good, but given unsought is better
--William Shakespeare

BRENNIVINCHICK27

• Members
  • 24 posts
LISTEN I WAS BORN IN FLORIDA AND I DIG TAT'S AND PIERCINGS HAVE MY FAIR SHARE OF BOTH BUT THAT DONT MAKE ME NO CRAZY FREAK AND IF IT DOES ROCK ON FOR ME ATLEAST I AINT CLOSE MINDED
*If The Only Possible Way We Can Be Together Is In My Dreams..Then I'll Sleep Forever*

Atlantis

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 40 posts
Californians like myself aren’t crazy, just ask the voices in my head, they'll tell you ;) . :sofa:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users