Atlanta

7 replies to this topic

Guest_EmberPhase_*

• Guests
Anyone from Atlanta know where the girls hang out? I have never really played in my own town, so I don't know the first thing about it.

Any suggestions? :D

Fat Ephiny

• Members
  • 25 posts
It's been a couple years since I lived there, Ember, but there were a good number of places...

My Sister's Room - It started out in Midtown and then moved to Decatur. It had a nice neighborhoody feel to it and pretty friendly. Mellow not splashy.
The Otherside - This was on Piedmont. It was fun for dancing and for laughing at other people dancing. The DJ sucked; the music was the same over and over and was not, shall we say, the 'latest'. I wasn't into the country dancing thing so I didn't go on those nights.
The Tower II - Was a divey place over by the Carter Center. It had very nice bartenders and friendly women. It was never crowded when I went there. Some dancing.
Buddies - on Ponce. Mostly a guy bar, but comfortable and good if you like the drinking and playing pool scene. Drunk drag queens make for fun.
Fetish Club on Cheshire Bridge - what was it's name? Always entertaining definitely queer friendly. The occasional preppy heteros from Alpharetta or somesuch are easy to ignore.
Revolutions - This was in Buckhead and was the best place for a while. I think it closed before I left. So that's no help to you at all!

Those are all the places (bars specifically) where I made friends. Whether they are good to go to, I guess it all depends on what your interests are.

Eclecta

• Members
  • 3 posts

Fetish Club on Cheshire Bridge - what was it's name? Always entertaining definitely queer friendly

It used to be called The Chamber. Now it is called The Jungle. On Friday nights they have DV8, which is a goth night, but is very very friendly to us. I go there sometimes. Nice place.

I'm thinking about going to Le Buzz since it's just a couple miles from here. Anyone wanna go with me?

bghassemieh83

• Members
  • 2 posts
[I'm thinking about going to Le Buzz since it's just a couple miles from here. Anyone wanna go with me?]

I'll go with you! I live in Kennesaw, so it's not that far from me either, but I've never been.[/quote]

Dale42q

• Members
  • 1 posts
There is a bar in Tucker called The Stage Door, I've made a lot of great friends there. They have great food and the bartenders are really nice.
www.thestagedoor.biz is the website. They are having a Valentine's Karoake Party this Friday.

seadazed

• Members
  • 2 posts
current places??

recently single and ready to start going out again. Tower still open? My Sister's Room? Any suggestion welcome, thanks.

Mock Rock Star

• Members
  • 16 posts
Hmmm, the club scene was a bit too tacky for me anyway, but it seems as if Piedmont park is cool to go to on Sundays. I've never met anyone there as of yet, but it seems like a great place to meet someone special

Mirabelfox

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 6 posts
any cool nice hangout in augusta,ga to meet nice and cool lesbians that are willing... urgent reply needed cos a almost dying of loneliness

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users