Older Lesbians

5 replies to this topic

tinker

• Members
  • 24 posts
How about a place for us older lesbians? I'm 42, and there are things I wouldn't mind discussing with others my age. :)
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

- Truman Capote

lesbotronic

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 193 posts
Sure, that would be cool, but do you have any more specific ideas about exactly how you'd like that topic? "Getting Older in the Lesbian Community" . . . something else??? I ask not only to get more ideas, but aging is already listed as part of "Body Talk" so if we're going to add this as a new topic it would want to be a bit more specific.

Let us know!

tinker

• Members
  • 24 posts

Sure, that would be cool, but do you have any more specific ideas about exactly how you'd like that topic? "Getting Older in the Lesbian Community" . . . something else??? I ask not only to get more ideas, but aging is already listed as part of "Body Talk" so if we're going to add this as a new topic it would want to be a bit more specific.

Let us know!

Actually, nothing specific springs to mind that would warrant a topic in and of itself......after all, i dont know if there are even any other older women in the forum yet. I was thinking just a topic in general for the Older "wiser :wink: " Ladies..... :P
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

- Truman Capote

lesbotronic

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 193 posts

I was thinking just a topic in general for the Older "wiser :wink: " Ladies..... :P

Actually, that's not bad at all. If I create a new forum along those lines, do you promise to post something of interest right away? :)

tinker

• Members
  • 24 posts
Well, I dont know of how much interest it'll generate, but I'll give it my best shot :wink: ! (And then hope there's others of my generation hanging around to reply! :lol: )

- Truman Capote

lesbotronic

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 193 posts
You asked for it, you got it! Let us know if you like the description, we worked on it a bit, but we're always open to constructive suggestions. We'll also be waiting for that post! :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users