Where'd your screen name come from?

78 replies to this topic

tinker

• Members
  • 24 posts
For me its my favorite kitty. Yeah, we're not supposed to have favorites, but I rescued a Devon Rex, and if you've ever seen them when they're tiny, they're all ears and eyes. Mine looked like a little pixy, hence: Tinkerbell. But she's WAY to butch to be Tinkerbell, so its Tink :lol: !
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

- Truman Capote

pixel

• Members
  • 46 posts
I wish my screen name had a cute story or something lol.

Actually,the screen name Pixel arose out of my training to be a photo tech.I wanted something that was unusal cute and expressed in some manner something about me.

I had just recently begun to learn about digital cameras and megapixels so of course I toyed with the idea of using Megapixel as a screen name... but after much consideration I thought that might make me sound big...( why let my screen name tell it all lol)

Pixel gives a much smaller mental image..like a lil pixie ( like how I wish I was :wink: ) besides Pixel sounded cuter :D
Love sought is good, but given unsought is better
--William Shakespeare

Nailbunny

• Members
  • 29 posts
Im a Jhonen Vasquez fan (although i hear he's an asshole in real life) and theres a character in one of his comic series "Johnny the Homicidal Maniac", named nailbunny that i like and relate to. That is all.
The dumber people think you are, the more suprised they'll be when you kill them....

tinker

• Members
  • 24 posts

Im a Jhonen Vasquez fan (although i hear he's an asshole in real life) and theres a character in one of his comic series "Johnny the Homicidal Maniac", named nailbunny that i like and relate to. That is all.

I THOUGHT that rang a bell :) has anyone ever read Strangers in Paradise by Terry Moore? There's the BEST lesbian main character I've EVER seen as written by a straight man :)!!
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

- Truman Capote

dandy_lionness

• Members
  • 37 posts
Well, let's see. Not much mystery here. There's the dandelion (also a great song by Canadian band Boards of Canada) and since I'm a gal, it became dandelionness. Do a bit of tweaking and you get Dandy_lionness (everyone knows that all you have to do to come up with a band name is take a word and screw up the spelling).

That's Dandy :roll:
What do you mean there's nothing in my Cracker Jack box?

garbage7

• Members
  • 15 posts
Garbage is one of my favorite bands ever.

dandy_lionness

• Members
  • 37 posts
Garbage rocks!

(And kudos to them for not spelling it Gar-Badge or something.

That's Dandy :roll:
What do you mean there's nothing in my Cracker Jack box?

Carrie

• Members
  • 43 posts
Mine is my name! Lol I guess i should have been more creative.
Oh well :roll:
"Where are you now? I'm trying to get by with never knowing at all. What is the chance of finding you out there? Or do I have to wait forever?"
~Michelle Branch

Guest_Anonymous_*

• Guests
Zimbabwe...is ONE of the freshest countries...in Africa...next to my country of course :wink:

domino

• Members
  • 11 posts
:twisted: Domino Diablo:When I was a kid,I hung around my card shark aunts and uncles alot and they played the occasional round of dominoes.
I was too small to play,but loving the company of grown folks business,I was allowed to keep score..My favorite part of course was when somebody DOMINOED or won...Diablo (means Devil in Spanish)I have been told I have a devilish grin...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users