Where'd your screen name come from?

78 replies to this topic

Guest_faerygirl36_*

• Guests

Garbage is one of my favorite bands ever.
It doesn't hurt that she's a hottie, either. I love their music, too. :-)

My name comes from the fact that I love faeries, especially the dark fae painted by artist Amy Brown. 36 is how old I am.

crazyidahogurl

• Members
  • 5 posts
crazy-yep thats me
idaho-where i hang my cuffs...errr i mean hat
gurl-all natural homegrown female :D

soulrebel

• Members
  • 4 posts
Mine is one I use often...and refers back to the song 'Soul Rebel' a Marley classic indeed.

Lysandra

• Members
  • 11 posts
Lysandra is a name of a main female character in my "webcomic," purely my creation in a graphic story online.

She represents the sum of that I have been, am today, and will be.

BRENNIVINCHICK27

• Members
  • 24 posts
WELL I WAS WATCHING A SHOW ON THE TRAVEL CHANNEL AND THEY WERE DRINKING THIS STUFF CALLED BRENNIVIN AND IT'S ICLANDIC FOR BLACK DEATH AND I THOUGHT IT SOUNDED RAD CAUSE A FRIEND OF MINE USE TO CALL ME THE ANGEL OF DEATH SO I LIKE MY NAME
ALIL TWIST AND I BECAME BRENNIVINCHICK
*If The Only Possible Way We Can Be Together Is In My Dreams..Then I'll Sleep Forever*

phoenix99

• Members
  • 65 posts
Well, my dog is named Phoenix. My favorite number is 9.

The end, pretty simple eh?
------------------------------------
But he that dares not grasp the thorn
Should never crave the rose.
- Anne Bronte, "The Narrow Way"

truestorm

• Members
  • 13 posts
truestorm came from my life experiences. i learned to see the truth through storm of lies and denial that has been my life...i have lived through many things and survived them all...my other screen name is survivorgrrl. anyone who wants to know more can pm me if they like.
truestorm
I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death.

Tatianna

• Members
  • 13 posts
"Tatianna" is a nickname some of my gay boyfriends gave me....they told me it is as sensual a name as I am; not only in person but in voice. I have recorded many voxmails for my hospital and these friends of mine (and the maintanence crew of the hospital) told me that my voice is sensual and timeless and that I could retire and make a decent living doing "phone sex" w/ my voice. I laugh because I learned all my phone "skills" assisting my church secretary mom. :lol:
Anyway my real name isn't all that "exotic" and I must say I've found this thread very enlightening. And yes, I think Shirley Manson (of "Garbage") is a sexy lil' thang, too !!! But my Gf, who is an "Indian Princess" &" dark beauty" is who really takes my breath away. :D Yes.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take; but by the things that take our breath away....... !

When faced w/ two evils; I usually pick the one I haven't tried before. - Mae West

FeraeNaturae

• Members
  • 14 posts
mine means untamed spirit in latin, also was used for other fun stuff re animal rescue projects, blah blah blah..*smiles* pretty basic.

">^..^<"
The trouble with most people is that they think with their hopes or fears or wishes rather than with their minds.
—Will Durant

Sabeth

• Members
  • 10 posts
Mine came from a book I read a long time ago in eight grade. It was a royal surname or something, and I wish to heaven that I could remember what the book is called. I remember I loved it very much. I just picked the name up from there, and I've used it ever since as an SN, pen name, nick name, and as my real name on occasion. I like it much better ^_^
I lust for the wind and the flurry of leaves
And the perfume of flesh on the murderous breeze,
The learn from the Dark and the voices Between,
This is my Will . . .

~Cradle of Filth - The Forest Whispers My Name

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users