Where'd your screen name come from?

78 replies to this topic

CatgirlNC

• Members
  • 10 posts
Mine's pretty basic. I like Cats. I'm a Girl. I live in NC. No big mystery there.

tarafirma

• Members
  • 4 posts
My name is Tara. I like the double meaning of the play on 'terra firma', which means 'solid ground' in latin, and is also the name of my favorite leather harness from Toys in Babeland. :mrgreen:

CatgirlNC

• Members
  • 10 posts

My name is Tara. I like the double meaning of the play on 'terra firma', which means 'solid ground' in latin, and is also the name of my favorite leather harness from Toys in Babeland. :mrgreen:

Plus you live in Georgia, so there's the whole Gone With the Wind connection. Your name is just chock full o'meanings!

IrishWolfGrrl

• Members
  • 13 posts
I am Irish.. i Like Wolves... and act like one sometimes at a bar LOL and I am a Grrl.. its just kinda all got thrown together

CatgirlNC

• Members
  • 10 posts

I am Irish.. i Like Wolves... and act like one sometimes at a bar LOL and I am a Grrl.. its just kinda all got thrown together

Ohhhh.....ok, because, I thought it meant you have an Irish Wolfhound dog!

IrishWolfGrrl

• Members
  • 13 posts
hehe nope its just me.. Actually I have 2 Pugs LOL Lucy and Rikki and I love them both to death.. Rikki however hates my pants... or any pants for that matter.. i insist all woman who come to my house take off their pants because if they don't Rikki will latch onto your pant leg and you could sweep the kitchen floor with her hehe

Although I will note there are benifits to having all the women take off their pants when they come in.. :twisted:

AmiDenise

• Members
  • 58 posts
the dogs force you to ask womyn to take their pants off when they walk in the door... i'm thinking that i need a couple of those dogs!!

that's a fabulous ploy! ;-)
One should no more deplore homosexuality than left-handedness. ~Towards a Quaker View of Sex, 1964

(As a left-handed lesbian, I'm particularly fond of this quote.)

agamid

• Members
  • 20 posts
Agamid is the scientific name for a particular genus of lizard commonaly called Dragons. included in this genus is my favourite lizard in the whole world, Bearded Dragons, that i have been keeping for over 10 years now.

I 'm in love with reptiles.
Not quite cold in the ground, not quite warm in my bed. - Nightwish

HBearBoi

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 32 posts
My username is shortened down version of what an ex calls me. My last girl called me her HuggyBear cause I'm a big ol bear that gives awesome hugs. So I shortened it to HBearBoi. Whats funny is that she also still has me in her phone as huggybear. My bestie has me in her phone under my UN lol.

xwickedgarden

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 5 posts
My username comes from the Stone Temple Pilots song Wicked Garden and I've had it for about 5 years, only due to the no spaces thing back in the VampireFreaks days, I decided to run it together in lowercase and added an X. Terminally cool, I know. :P

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users