Where'd your screen name come from?

78 replies to this topic

Rose Autumn Melancholy

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 4 posts
Made it up when I was younger. Wanted to be a poet, and wanted a different name. @}--

cnthink_straight22

• 7 posts
Well, i got this screen name from a lesbian movie I Cant Think Straight... i cant think straight too.

Geekomatic

• 14 posts

View Postgarbage7, on 17 May 2004 - 05:08 PM, said:

Garbage is one of my favorite bands ever.

My "#1 crush"~ <3 Shirley Manson (swoooon)...Have you purchased their new CD yet?

Not your kind of people

Different than their other cd's, but equally awesome!

Geekomatic

• 14 posts
I'm a total geek, obviously... :geek:

hardendheartt

• 6 posts
when I got my first computer I began playing on a game site and had to choose a name...well I was in a pretty crabby mood with my soon to be ex and a line of my favorite song started replaying in my head...
"I'm gonna harden my heart
I'm gonna swallow my tears
I'm gonna turn...and...leave you here....."
yes I am a sentimentalist and when I find something I like I stick with it...so thats my story!

beanae

• 6 posts
childhood nickname from my aunt that followed me to school and to my work :/ cant chake it so gotta embrace it.

kladdaugh

• 25 posts
My screenname comes from the Celtic symbol for faith/loyalty, friendship/love, and nobility/grace, three things that are important to me, but with a Germanic spelling.

theskyisfalling

• 3 posts
One of the two people that knows I am lesbian said to me that I "sounded like chicken little" when trying to explain my feelings for women, and how I was afraid that people would react. I thought theskyisfalling sounded sort of cool & different too, so that is why I chose it.

yoruichi

• 5 posts
mine comes from my favorite anime character. dorky? yes i know but she is hot.

Oddball

• 6 posts
My friends call me oddball because I'm the "odd one out" of the group, and the black sheep of my family, and It just stuck over time

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Google