Here we are....errr....here I are.....anybody else here yet?

17 replies to this topic

dmevans

• Members
  • 5 posts
How old is too old? hello, I'm 40 soon to be 41 not looking forward to my b-day in Aug. I hate growing old lol. Me too It is hard to meet other lesbians in real life especially in the one horse area where I live. I hate bars & clubs unless I'm with a date, been there, done that. :)

mspider50

• Members
  • 11 posts

How old is too old? hello, I'm 40 soon to be 41 not looking forward to my b-day in Aug. I hate growing old lol. Me too It is hard to meet other lesbians in real life especially in the one horse area where I live. I hate bars & clubs unless I'm with a date, been there, done that. :)
:lol: It's good to know there's someone else out there that doesn't like the bar scene. Here where I am it's the only way to meet other women. Other wise you're out of luck. If you see one in public don't bother saying anything because it just won't happen. It's like they are afraid to be themselves here. Well I like being who I am and I am comfortable with it but I don't go throwing it in people faces either.But still when you meet someone they ought to be polite enuf to say hello.
So here I am still single and waiting :D .
I'm 56 yrs old and very comfortable with myself and how I live. I have friends that except me and I am very out to all of them. Most of my friends tell me I don't look like a lesbian. :x What does a lesbian look like is what I say? No one can tell me.
Don't wrap it up,I'll eat it here :-)

SausalitoFemme

• Members
  • 2 posts
I'm soooooooo excited to see a topic especially for the "older" side of me, which is 51. The younger side is somewhere in my 30's. I think another poster said something similar about her age. It's true though. The older I get the less I believe my real age. Yet there are those moments when I have no choice...thus my sheer delight with this topic!!! I've just joined the forum and will post more later. So glad to be here.

SausalitoFemme

smilin04

• Members
  • 3 posts
Greetings gyrls...
Oooiiii how I can relate!
Pixel, when I read your post... :roll: I could have been telling my story.... 36, just out of the closet to close friends, don't do the bar scene and trying to find others in my area.... HA!

Anyway... it's been awesome coming out to my friends... now for the rest of the adventure finding someone!! Patience can sometimes dash a persons hopes.... but I'm learning.

:)
Twyla

BauboBBW

• Members
  • 39 posts
LOL

i'll be 38 on tuesday and i'm feeling it...tho i often get mistaken for 28....the maturity is still there....

i hate the bar scene as well...too many games, too much smoke....i'm trying to get involved with my local GLBT community center. that's my only suggestion for those of y'all who want to get away from the bar scene....

if i wanna go out, i'm heading for NYC....i hate philly bars....and, if you're a dyke who likes to dress when she goes out....forget it....the fashionable dykes get one or two specific parties per month here in philly....i try to go to those....otherwise, just dig out the jeans from the bottom of the hamper, grab a tee shirt & baseball cap....that's your evening attire....
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Don't compromise yourself, you're all you've got..." - Janis Joplin

fem_in_pink

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hey there! I am new around here, just checking things out. I am a single gal who lives life to the fullest.
I would love to make some lesbian friends to hang out with. Drop me a note if you live in the Pacific Northwest and lets chat.

Zemi

• Members
  • 4 posts
I just turned 29 :shock: , and I feel old.
I think that my life has taken such a dramatic turn in the last 3 years that I feel all adult now. I used to be the kind of person who never used a watch, dress code was flip flops and a tank top. Now I live by the clock and works 50-65 hour weeks, wear slacks and 'comfortable shoes.'

I grew up with adults so i never was treated like a child just a mini adult.
So now I have my moments of acting as a kid sometimes but usually I am the 'adult'.

But I do wish I knew then what I know now... I wouldnt have been so stupid lol :lol:

Oh well no use complaining Im off to grown up land heehee

beaublake

• Members
  • 3 posts
I'm Beau, 59, Las Vegas...... I can't believe I am the oldest womon here!
Hey Abbott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs,

Beau

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Google