So yeah...

2 replies to this topic

CymbalGirl

• Members
  • 41 posts
I don't even know if this is possible, but I was thinking a voice thing where we could do voice messages. I still think a chatroom would kick. Hey...what about a chatroom with voice? Oooo, I'm smart. :roll:
Drummers do it better...in Rhythm

lesbotronic

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 193 posts
Hi there. We kinda already covered that in the thread in this same forum entitled, "How about a chatroom?" But if you have anymore chatroom comments please feel free to post them there, alrighty? Thanks!

Guest_EmberPhase_*

• Guests

I don't even know if this is possible, but I was thinking a voice thing where we could do voice messages. I still think a chatroom would kick. Hey...what about a chatroom with voice? Oooo, I'm smart. :roll:

Many programs on Windows or Messengers, such as MSN, have video and voice meeting built right in. The best part of all, it is free and it doesn't eat up bandwidth, which if you have ever run an interactive website you would know is a very precious and limited resource (ie it gets expensive).

I would suggets if you find a friend you would like to hear, and maybe even see (if you both have a mic and cam), to try using the more personal approach to net meeting via your own programs. :D I hope this suggestion helps.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users