Sacramento, CA

6 replies to this topic

pagangoddess26

• Members
  • 48 posts
Are there any ladies living in the Sacramento area or in the foot hill area? I don't know of any lesbian or gay hang outs in town. Email me!! I would like to meet more people out there.
Yours,
CelticKnot28
~Never discuss politics or religion with friends or family because opinions are like assholes-- everyone has one and everyone thinks everyone else’s stinks.~

pagangoddess26

• Members
  • 48 posts
There aren't any women in central California who are participants of Lesbotronics?!:shock: :wink:
Well, I see there are some hits to to forum but no responses . . . Hmmmm . . . how to make it more interesting for you. Let me see, let me see . . .
Okay . . .
I'm out. I can't think of anything right now to make this more interesting. LMAO I'm a little burned out from my job. I'm so freakin' tired right now. I work in Jackson, CA at a nursing home. I love it so far. The only thing is that I'm on my feet for seven and a half hours a day with sucky shoes on my feet. My hips are starting to bother me and my lower back is starting to act up again. *sigh* What to do. I love my job!! I can't wait to become certified as a nurses assistant. After that I'm not sure what to do. I don't know if I'll stay or switch to a hospital and then go back to school to get my nursing degree? I'm just not sure right now. *sigh* Decisions, Decsions.
What this has anything to do with Sacramento? Uumm, yah, I don't know! LMAO
Yours
CelticKnot28
~Never discuss politics or religion with friends or family because opinions are like assholes-- everyone has one and everyone thinks everyone else’s stinks.~

pagangoddess26

• Members
  • 48 posts
Re-reading that previous post makes me sound like I'm old and something is wrong with me!!!
Anyway, I guess there aren't any people on lesbotronic who are in the sacto area?
I'm still working in Jackson CA, but I live in Sacramento. It's an hour drive one way and it is getting really old--the driving all the time.
Anyway . . .
I hope to meet more people out there.
Talk to you later
Yours
CelticKnot28

lambdabrat

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hey, I live in sac and I have no idea where to meet women. I think I have been on two dates in a year. It's really sad I know. If anyone knows where to meet women in Sac talk to me.
“Yes, she’s tragically beautiful and I am beautifully tragic.” - Wicked

lotusyum

• Members
  • 1 posts
i was wondering the same thing... i'll be back home for two weeks in december and was wondering where to go to hang out.... haven't been home since coming out, so i have no idea.

pagangoddess26

• Members
  • 48 posts
Well, it's been a REEEEEAALLLLY long time since I've been on this site. I still haven't gotten the answers that I need. I have found some women from a different site I frequently use. It's free like this one, but it's for both sexes to use. I don't know if I can post it here or not so I won't until I get the go ahead or any of you ladies email me personally.
well, I've totally switched jobs now. I'm not a certified nurses assistant. I'm working in a billing department in a local Sacramento/Rancho Cordova business. I love it there too. I Really love the women I work with and some of the guys I work with too. There are only four women in the office and the rest are men so . . . Blegh! HA HA HA
Well, holla back if you like.
You can email me at my other email addy celticknot24@msn.com.
Yours
Christie
CelticKnot28

nicole5809

• Members
  • 4 posts
hmm well i heard of this coffee shop called "Butch n Nellie's Coffee Co." and its at 1827 i st. in sacramento, ca. i haven't physically been there (mainly cuz i'm newly out ish and pretty shy) but i've heard good things. i read that it was owned by this adorable lesbian couple and its a pretty thriving place.. but then again thats just what i've read cuz i've never actually been there. and plus, if that place isn't "up to par" then i'm pretty sure they have some suggestions of good lesbian hang outs. hope that helps :D
~Nicole

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users