Question as a new member

3 replies to this topic

StarSeed

• Members
  • 5 posts
Here's my question as a new member. I submitted my profile to the Personals section on May 19th. I received an email saying I was registered, but still have not been emailed any matches to my profile. How long does it take? And why can't I change my profile text, or contact this site. It won't allow me to do anything on this site. Just wondering, cause I'm anxious to get started here.
:roll:
StarSeed

lesbotronic

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 193 posts
This is the forum, which operates separately from the personals area. If you have questions about the personals area, please read the FAQ for that, accessible from the index page, located here:

http://www.lesbotronic.com/answer.html

If that doesn't answer your question, respond to the email you received re: your registration or (if you don't have that anymore) use the contact link on the index page:

http://www.lesbotronic.com

(Incidentally, since this seems to be another area of confusion, responding to email we sent you and/or using the contact link would both be ways to contact us regarding your personal ad . . . it's not that hard at all!)

The Member Intro area of the forum really isn't the appropriate or most constructive place to ask questions about your personals ad. Other forum participants aren't going to know the answer to your question, and this is an entirely different area of the site. Please use the Member Intro area of the forum to well . . . introduce yourself to other participants OF THE FORUM, alrighty? :)

Thanks!

StarSeed

• Members
  • 5 posts
Sorry I posted in the wrong place, but when I try to contact the persoanls contact portion. It says I am coming from an unauthorized domain and won't let my emai go through. What does that mean? Sorry to inconvenience you but I don't know how to get an anwser, I don't have the original email anymore. Starseed.
StarSeed

lesbotronic

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 193 posts
I don't know why you'd be getting any such error, but it must be something on your end re: your internet connection. There's no sort of block on our end that would prevent anyone at all from emailing us using that form. I'd contact your tech support . . . not only is nothing on our end preventing anyone from using that form, this is the first I've heard of any such error, it sounds suspicious and very strange.

But again, with regard to getting answers, most stuff in in the FAQ previously referenced.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users