erotica

3 replies to this topic

pagangoddess26

• Members
  • 48 posts
can we post erotica? Just curious. I was browsing butch-femme.com and they have an erotica site . . . is that something you want to stay away from or . . . ?
Just curious. No big deal.
Thanks,
CelticKnot28
~Never discuss politics or religion with friends or family because opinions are like assholes-- everyone has one and everyone thinks everyone else’s stinks.~

lesbotronic

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 191 posts
You would be talking about something you'd written yourself, not some form of plagiarism or copyright violation, right? (Please don't be offended, not implying anything, just checking for legal reasons.)

pagangoddess26

• Members
  • 48 posts
No offense taken, my dear!
And yes, I was refering to something I would write or one of the other ladies would write. I was just using butch-femme.com as an example . . . not as something that could be stolen from.
I definitely do NOT condone plagiarism at all!
Thank you!
CelticKnot28
~Never discuss politics or religion with friends or family because opinions are like assholes-- everyone has one and everyone thinks everyone else’s stinks.~

lesbotronic

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 191 posts
"No Plagiarism!" indeed. I'm going to give the suggestion of posting erotica (again, as long as it isn't stolen from somewhere, this for anyone out there reading this) a hesitant but still positive, "Sure." The only reason I'm even being slightly hesitant is that depending on the nature of what gets posted, it's probably going to be a reason for someone to get offended and post an official complaint we'll have to deal with, but that certainly shouldn't be a reason in and of itself to say no. Post it in the "Desire" forum, whose subhead actually already includes erotica. That way hopefully anyone that feels they're likely to be offended by something like that won't be browsing that forum anyhow, alrighty? :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users