Your little fluff-balls

7 replies to this topic

melissah

• Members
  • 8 posts
Figured I'd start a topic about all the little fuzzies we own.

I have two cats, Bandit and Fetish, and a ferret, Bingo. Bandit is about 1000 years old and Fetisha is 4 or so. Bingers is about 11 weeks, and is the most mischevious little rodent on the face of the planet.

While we're on the subject, what do you all think of rodents? They're not for everyone (I personally adore them) and I'd like to see what you guys think about them.

Oh, and here's another one: what kind of pet would you like to have? I'm going for an Antilles pinktoe trantula next.

Carrie

• Members
  • 43 posts
I have a puppy who I ADORE. Actually he's not so much a puppy anymore, he 2.5. but I call him my pup anyway.
I like all animals, but I'm allergic to cats :(
My bf has a ferret and he is sooooo cute. His name is Chico. I never thought they would make such good pets.
I'm not really a fan of birds or reptiles as pets but then again I dont have too much experience with them, so I'd happily stand corrected if someone else wants to tell me about them :)
"Where are you now? I'm trying to get by with never knowing at all. What is the chance of finding you out there? Or do I have to wait forever?"
~Michelle Branch

maidenaunt

• Members
  • 6 posts
ooohhh I love rats, they are really sweet pets - snakes are good too, they are cuddly, they're just stealing your warmth but it feels like intimacy lol

quiralicious

• Members
  • 4 posts
I have a cat - pitchblack with amber eyes, by the name of Mogli. He's 4 years this June... and he is my absolute sunshine. :)

Probably the only male I am never mad at... lol.

I just lost my bird last year, after 15 years of companionship, and it was very hard. But I know he had a good life with us, so it's all good.

Hey melissah... don't the cats go after the ferret?
"She's just eclectic. She never makes a mainstream decision. She marches to the beat of a different drum... or for the near future, that of Pomp & Circumstance."

BRENNIVINCHICK27

• Members
  • 24 posts
HELLO I ADORE ANIMALS I AM VERY ALLERGIC TO THEM BUT I STILL HAVE 2 CAT'S (ZIGGY AND DIME BAG DARREL)A DOG WHO'S MY BESTFRIEND (GOLIATH) 2 SNAKES WELL THERE MY BROTHER'S BUT I HELP HIM TAKE CARE OF EM THERE BALD PYTHONS AND I HAVE A TURTLE HE IS A PAINTED TURTLE I NAMED HIM AFTER A FAMOUS ARTIST BUT I CALL HIM BY HIS NICKNAME VAN WE HAVE 8 CATS IN TOTAL BUT ONLY TWO ARE MINE BUT I LOVE THEM ALL I HAVE THE MOST PET'S I CANT HELP IT I JUST LOTS MY RAT GEORGE NOT TO LONG AGO HEWAS A RAD LIL DUDE AND 2 OF MY CATS THAT WE HAVE HAD FOR LIKE 15 YEARS VERY SAD BUT THEY WERE LOVED THE ANIMAL I'D WANT IT A BANGELD TIGER I LOVE TIGER'S
*If The Only Possible Way We Can Be Together Is In My Dreams..Then I'll Sleep Forever*

ashleigh

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 190 posts
i have a pitweiler and a boxer mix whose boxer personality really shines through. they are great companions, but i have seen fence posts with more sense. to top it off, the cat likes to play the same game with the dogs that foghorn leghorn did with the hound in the cartoon. plus she also seems to display suicidal behavior. maybe i should take her in to the psychward for a few days for observation. be interesting to see what meds they would put her and me on.

HoroOfYoitsu

• 8 posts
I have two cats, a mama cat who I found as a stray about 8 years ago and her baby who is only 2 years old, who was born with one eye. They are sweeties. I also have a pekingese and an axolotl. :D

ESirotta

• 3 posts
I fall under this sterotype fully :D
I have one dog who believes she's a cat, her name's Rosie she's a 12 year old, 50 pound bordercollie/ schipperke mix that was supposed to die two years ago and yet she continues to baffle doctors and run around.
I have a total of five cats split over two homes. Two are stray married couple (Magma and Cloud) who have adopted my family as their caretakers, and at the same house we have a large (HUGE) four year old chocolate york female (named Isis) who's the most affectionate girl in existance. At my father's house we have my baby: A mentally disabled six year old tabby named Jayde, and the new baby, a tweleve week old purebred Harlequin Persian named "Double Stuffed Oreo Cookie" or just Cookie for short.
And I have three dumbo rats! Two brothers and one of their sons (my mom bred them and we don't know who the daddy is). My baby is Merlin, the largest of the three who looks a lot like Scabbers from Harry Potter but with beautiful blue eyes. My brother's rat is Vector, a spunky black and white boy. And the family baby is Jack Frost, a half albino half silver month old cuddle bug with one red and one brown eye.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users