New from GA

2 replies to this topic

tigerlesbo

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hello.....I'm a 24 yearold female from Ga and I'm really looking for a lady to spend some time with from GA. In the small town I live in it is hard to find lesbians. I'm sure they are out there but I'm not sure how to approach them. I'm afraid of my gaydar being wrong and then I have to be humiliated. Anyway....if you have any advice or are interested in getting to know me then....well you know what to do :wink:

elmakr

• Members
  • 2 posts
Where in GA are you? I'm in Valdosta and I'm almost convinced there are no lesbians in town. Only "bi-curious" girls whose are only interested in girls because their boyfriend wants them to have a threesome. not that there's anything wrong with that, but...yeah.

tigerlesbo

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hi....sorry it has taken me a few days to respond.....actually I just got home from Valdosta. My friends and I went to wild adventures and saw Wynona Judd (not really in to her but tagged along anyway) Some chick bought tickets and offered me one to come and sit with her.....sorry chick if you are out there...you weren't my type....anyways to answer your question I'm actually from Statesboro. Do you know where that is?

Feel free to sens me messages anytime :wink:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users