Seattle, Seattle...

6 replies to this topic

Jenica

• Members
  • 4 posts
Ok, so The Wildrose is a given, being the only dyke bar in town. And Rebar seems to attract a mixed crowd when I've been. But that's pretty limited options if you ask me. Anybody have more suggestions for Seattle hangouts? Maybe even *gasp* some non-drinking ones?

Katy

• Members
  • 6 posts
i'm in renton but looking for women in seattle to hang with and hit the nightlife.i don't drive so anyone got a vehicle?
"I can have my cake and eat it to
The only diffrence is i'm eating it off of you."

Katy

• Members
  • 6 posts
i'm bi but willing to go to lesbian and straight places fun is fun no matter where it is.
"I can have my cake and eat it to
The only diffrence is i'm eating it off of you."

stafrozio

• Members
  • 4 posts
I like the monthly events, "Lick" at Chop Suey coming up Feb 16, 2006. Not sure if "Vibrator" is up and running, but that was on the third Tues of the month(I think) at The Eagle and there is always Squirrel4Squirrel(oh for you kids that can't take a joke, Girl4Girl) on the third Sat of the month, who are now at their new locale, The Premier?

Archergrrl

• Members
  • 9 posts
Old thread, I know,...but...what about Trax in Kent? I haven't been there in quite a while. It is sort of out of the way from Seattle though, I think. But I'm in Renton (also) and its not too far of a jaunt.
Restita
(Call me "Rusty")

"Are we there yet??"

PromiseTomorrow

• Members
  • 16 posts
Soon I'll be 21 and be able to do the bar scene. But until then... isn't there anything else to do besides drink in a bar or club? I guess I'm just more of a movie person or doing something really weird and off the wall. Oh well.

But soon...
www.myspace.com/theraginghopeful

"Are you a lesbian?" - a heckler
"Are you my alternative?" - Florynce Kennedy

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer."
~Robin Tyler

Shae

• Members
  • 3 posts
My favorite place in Seattle is still The WetSpot near Ballard. It's a sex-positive community center that has nights dedicated to different events and groups. Check out their website for more information: http://www.sexpositiveculture.org/

Good luck!
"We see things not as they are, but as we are" - Anais Nin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users