New Here

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

jolielover

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hello Ladies. I am new here and just wanted to say "HELLO" to everyone and give you a little info about me.

I am a butch that is old fashioned. I am looking for that storybook ending of happily ever after. I believe in everything romantic and doing everything that I can to please my partner. I am very honest, and open and look for the same in a woman. I am not looking for a casual fling, I am in search of true love and finding "the one". I am interested in a woman who wants to be loved and can love back with all of their heart. I am looking for a femme that wants a true relationship and wants to be treated with respect and be swept of her feet. I can be very sensitive and very romantic (but also am very strong and dominate). I enjoy going out on the town, but also treasure those nights of staying in and cuddling up together to just watch a movie or just spend that quality time together. I am 5'6, have very short (and I mean short) dark hair, brown eyes. I have my brow and tongue pierced and a couple tats.

"Love Is Never Wrong"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users