Body Modifications

15 replies to this topic

lesbotronic

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 191 posts
Hey, all. Wanted to share a link that kinda squicked us on the body mod thing. Before you click, like to say that in general we're all extremely body mod positive, we have many. Love to see them on others too . . . piercings, tattoos, what have you. Pretty hot, most of the time. But this was the first one of a more mainstream flavor that REALLY gave us pause . . .

(link removed)

(on that page, don't miss clicking on the link "Image of Heart-Shaped Eye Jewel")

(EDIT: ADDED LATER: Previously, there was a link above featuring an image of (we think) little metallic-looking hearts somehow embedded into the sclera of someone's eye. But it went dead sometime after we posted it. However, we didn't want to completely remove the reference, because some peeps discussed it below, and that would be confusing. But that's what it was before we removed it. :) )

Also interesting in that if you click about on that site a bit more and/or other reviews of this procedure, you'll find some critics comparing this to tongue piercings, seemingly the thought being they are both body mods that are questionable in terms of health risks. Personally, having known many folks with tongue barbells/rings and no one with an eyeball mod, I don't see that they compare much a'tall.

But maybe we're wrong, and this is the wave of the future??? ????

Edited by lesbotronic, 21 May 2012 - 07:05 PM.
dead link in post

roo

• Members
  • 33 posts
Clicked onto the site.
I have 16 piercings, all visible. Would I get my eye done? Ummmmmmmm...............NO!!!!!!!
Also, do not want to pierce any sex organs, including my tongue (lol).
A good woman is like a good book: you'll want to get lost in both for hours and be much the wiser for it.

twisted_desire

• Members
  • 3 posts
I have my tongue piercied and I am getting my eyebrow and possiably another on my tongue done. I don't think I could have my eyeball done. along with any sexual parts.

aryn_fox

• Members
  • 2 posts
I have 7 piercings, used to have 9... only 6 are visible.

My ears are stretched to 1/2 inch at the lobes, then 6g 2nd from the lobes. I have a 12 and 14 gauge piercing in my cartilage respectively.

My nipples used to be pierced at 12g. but asper usual, they didn't heal quite right and were retired.

My hood was pierced a little after my birthday and is at 8g now.

That piercing really wasn't as painful as one would think, more like a hard pinch... *shrug* still very effective in the realm of self-pleasing.

shanna

• Members
  • 2 posts
I love body modifications, (I've got 12 piercings with 10 of them visiable), however, those seem really, really, really dangerous!!! I haven't actually seen anyone with this piercing, (so far) but for more pics you can also check out (in the "surface & unusual" piercings section), if you dare....

:shock:
Tattoos + Piercings = pissed off parents, freaked out co-workers, angry bosses and a happy me.

BRENNIVINCHICK27

• Members
  • 24 posts
I HAVE 16 PIERCINGS AND 6 TAT'S SO I'M INTO THIS KINDA STUFF
ALTHO I MAY NOT WANT TO GET THIS DONE I DO HOWEVER THINK UR BODY IS UR CANVIS PAINT IT HOW U WANT IF OTHER'S DONT LIKE THEY DONT HAVE TO LOOK
*If The Only Possible Way We Can Be Together Is In My Dreams..Then I'll Sleep Forever*

TheEnchantress

• Members
  • 2 posts
I have body mods and I love them. I have 16 ear piercings, currently I have my eyebrow, libret, scrumper, tongue and nipples (twice each in an X) pierced. In the past I've also had my hood and my nose pierced. I also have a tattoo. But its my love for them that spurns me on for more. All but one of the girls I've been with have been mod-free. So to each her own!
:D
If you let little girls play with trucks their sexuality gets all screwed up.

twinkelfaerie

• Members
  • 1 posts
hhmmmm not sure about that one ...

I do have my clit hood done though and i have to say it was one of the most enjoyable experiences i have ever had!!... i did make a bit of a mess on the piercers table tho... it didnt help the mess situation that she was gorgeous :wink:
faerie faerie faerie faerie faerie faerie faerie faerie faerie faerie faerie faerie magick!!

phoenix99

• Members
  • 65 posts
If I had a fake eye, I would TOTALLY pierce my eye. Mostly just so people would have to do a double take and be like, "WTF?!"

I have my tongue pierced, and that's it. And that's all that will ever be done. It took me like 8 years to build up to doing that. I'm just really not good with needles and all that type of stuff. I almost fainted when I had to change it the first time, had to have someone else do it for me. So, no, won't be piercing anything, least of all my real eyeball in the near, or far, future.
------------------------------------
But he that dares not grasp the thorn
Should never crave the rose.
- Anne Bronte, "The Narrow Way"

MindSutra

• Members
  • 4 posts
Okay, the eyeball? That's just nuts!

I have my tongue pierced, stretched to a 2g and both my ears. stretched to a 6g each, working on 4g. I am not quite sure if I will ever get anything else done, maybe a few more tattoos (I have two), but definitely nothing else too riske... actually, I'm rather curious about what getting your hood pierced will do, though. If nothing else, I enjoy body mod as a spectator!
"How blessed are some people, whose lives have no fears, no dreads; to whom sleep is a blessing that comes nightly, and brings nothing but sweet dreams." - Bram Stoker

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users