Lesbians who look at men!

43 replies to this topic

Rammy Lynn

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 52 posts
I still can't wrap my head around that. But since it's not my boat to paddle, I will continue floating down the river, waving and enjoying those who are thankfully different than myself.

AndrejaWilson

• 120 posts
I'll say the only men I'd enjoy seeing naked are on my short list of men I'd let get it in. Even a guy I slept with for a long time I no longer found him attractive the last time I had sex with him. It all felt really awkward and the first time I ever thought I may be "going through the motions".

@Scissor_Sista on-a-mountain-she-sits.tumblr.com

Posted Image

kladdaugh

• 25 posts

View PostAndrejaWilson, on 15 July 2013 - 10:02 PM, said:

I'll say the only men I'd enjoy seeing naked are on my short list of men I'd let get it in. Even a guy I slept with for a long time I no longer found him attractive the last time I had sex with him. It all felt really awkward and the first time I ever thought I may be "going through the motions".
:crazy: Going through the motions... there are so many better ways to make love. I just feel bad for both of you. I've had lousy sex, but that's just sad. It should never get to the point that it's no longer fun. :no

AndrejaWilson

• 120 posts

View Postkladdaugh, on 26 July 2013 - 04:46 AM, said:

:crazy: Going through the motions... there are so many better ways to make love. I just feel bad for both of you. I've had lousy sex, but that's just sad. It should never get to the point that it's no longer fun. :no

That was the first and last time. I was actually confused by it. I don't know how anyone even does that more than once.

Posted Image

kladdaugh

• 25 posts

View PostAndrejaWilson, on 26 July 2013 - 03:42 PM, said:

That was the first and last time. I was actually confused by it. I don't know how anyone even does that more than once.
I don't blame you for it being the last time.
An older lesbian friend of mine once told me how she dated a guy in college, and she loved him, but it just wasn't the same as the love she has for her wife. It made me feel a lot better, because it let me know that it was okay to feel love and even some attraction to someone (of appropriate age and such) as long as I act on it in a way that is true to myself. So if sex isn't working, then it doesn't mean that any of the love is false, simply that some more communication and effort would need to be put into making it work, on a sexual level.
That can apply to any relationship with anyone of any sexuality or gender identity.
As for how anyone does it more than once, my first time was really painful, and I was sore down there for a couple of days, but there wasn't enough foreplay, or something, I don't know. The point being, it got better the less I focused on the act of sex, and more on the moment with the person. I'm still anorgasmic, unless it's me on my own, but that's not anyone's fault.

AndrejaWilson

• 120 posts

View Postkladdaugh, on 26 July 2013 - 04:12 PM, said:

I don't blame you for it being the last time.
An older lesbian friend of mine once told me how she dated a guy in college, and she loved him, but it just wasn't the same as the love she has for her wife. It made me feel a lot better, because it let me know that it was okay to feel love and even some attraction to someone (of appropriate age and such) as long as I act on it in a way that is true to myself. So if sex isn't working, then it doesn't mean that any of the love is false, simply that some more communication and effort would need to be put into making it work, on a sexual level.
That can apply to any relationship with anyone of any sexuality or gender identity.
As for how anyone does it more than once, my first time was really painful, and I was sore down there for a couple of days, but there wasn't enough foreplay, or something, I don't know. The point being, it got better the less I focused on the act of sex, and more on the moment with the person. I'm still anorgasmic, unless it's me on my own, but that's not anyone's fault.

I still enjoyed my time with him. He's a very dear friend and I do still cherish the relationship we have outside of sex. It was just the first time (excluding the first times I had sex) that I just wasn't feeling it. And you're in the Northeast, maybe I can fix your "problem". *wink wink nudge nudge* :p

Posted Image

kladdaugh

• 25 posts
Thanks for the offer AW, and I'd take you up on it, but anorgasmia isn't like a mechanical problem, or breaking a barrier, like not getting sensory overload, or finding the right way to do something. In this case, it's more physiological, and just requires days of foreplay and mental stimulation without full genital contact. Most people don't have that patience for a partner to just reach orgasm once. It's like turtle sex... ridiculously slow.

AndrejaWilson

• 120 posts
Turtle sex, aw... All i can' think of is this video where the male just fell off the female and made this strange noise. She just walked away.

For you it's like a diesel engine that hasn't been used in a while. You just gotta grease it up, wait a few days and then get her going... I'm sorry for the terribly constructed puns. I'm all tapped out of good material since the Anthony Weiner sexting thing.

Posted Image

kurious

• 18 posts
#TurtleSex

AndrejaWilson

• 120 posts

View Postkurious, on 26 July 2013 - 08:40 PM, said:

#TurtleSex

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: