Lesbians who look at men!

43 replies to this topic

kurious

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 18 posts
Thank you, thank you. I'm here all week, folks. Please no applause. Just throw money.

DianaBlue

• Guests
  • 16 posts
Ha! That's from A Knight's Tale and I quote it all the time!

kurious

• 18 posts
Thank you!!! I swear I've been saying it for years and I never recalled where it came from. Mystery solved. :unworthy:

kladdaugh

• 25 posts

View PostRaychelle_E, on 28 October 2004 - 11:28 PM, said:

I have a question? Okay I like to look at men nude (not at all to the extent of when I was calling myself being straight), I think some are cute hell I've even went to see male strippers with my straight friends. BUT I have absolutly no desire to have a relationship with a man or sleep with a men (I did enjoy the strip show). And with women I pretty much like them 100%. are there any other lesbians on here who have some sort of attraction to men but don't consider themselves bi?

Ray Gay :twisted:
I agree with Peppermint Patty on some of this.
I think you have to get away from the gender binary to understand it. People are sexy to other people; sex is sexy to people: a lesbian friend told me that. I've sucked on MtF girls, and didn't question my sexuality.
Another lesbian friend told me that she liked Yaoi and watching twinks do it, but she was still very gay.
The fact is that most of us are in the middle of the Kinsey scale, so you don't have to feel like you're being untrue to yourself, or confused for having found a male sexy.
Even if you love a male in that special way, it doesn't mean you aren't gay. Maybe he's different, deep down, enough so as to make the difference that it isn't a straight relationship. Not all love or desire will be the same with each person.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users