More people!!

2 replies to this topic

Carrie

• Members
  • 43 posts
I feel like I haven't been sent a new lesbotronic match in forever. (I have noticed the post about spam blocking and I added the email address to my addresses folder.) Have many new people signed up? Should I go back to when I first signed up and look at all the matches I got then? Is there any way to determine if some of the lesbotronic matches are defunct? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! LOL Its only cause I miss talking with people in person about all these issues! I want to meet some likeminded girls in my area.
"Where are you now? I'm trying to get by with never knowing at all. What is the chance of finding you out there? Or do I have to wait forever?"
~Michelle Branch

lesbotronic

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 193 posts
With regard to the personals, if it's not a problem with spamblocking, a failure to receive any matches in awhile would be due to your matching criteria. We send out thousands per day, but obviously the more open your criteria are, the more often you'll be matched. I won't go into specifics here in the forum to preserve your privacy, but I did glance at your profile and you did originally restrict yourself demographically in a few ways that could be broadened when/if you so chose that would definitely result in you being "matched" more frequently.

With regard to just talking to folks about issues, feel free to start new threads here in the forum. The personals are regional and criteria-specific, but anyone can join in a conversation here, she wouldn't have to match your criteria or live anywhere near you. It seems there is some hesitance to start new threads here on the forum, but with few exceptions whenever anyone does start a new topic someone else almost always chimes in with some comments.

Hope that helps! :)

Carrie

• Members
  • 43 posts
Yes it definitely helps :) Thanks!
"Where are you now? I'm trying to get by with never knowing at all. What is the chance of finding you out there? Or do I have to wait forever?"
~Michelle Branch

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users