"Check-In" from the Fat or Size-Positive Lesbians

61 replies to this topic

amanda1164

• Members
  • 5 posts
Im not just your average girl with a little extra meat on her bones. Im fully a plus size girl and down right love it. Other than being *over weight* im healthy as could be. Vegetarian at that. Being a bbw for me, has just given me confidence. I love my ass, I love my tits. I love every curve my body has. But im not only attracted to women of my size. But larger women, I find more accepting of the size issue. When I am with a girl, all I ask is them to accept the way I am (which can sometimes be pretty difficult) cause I refuse to change my body to fit the publics standard… when I adore it just the way it is.
Amanda

phoenix99

• Members
  • 65 posts

Im not just your average girl with a little extra meat on her bones. Im fully a plus size girl and down right love it. Other than being *over weight* im healthy as could be. Vegetarian at that. Being a bbw for me, has just given me confidence. I love my ass, I love my tits. I love every curve my body has. But im not only attracted to women of my size. But larger women, I find more accepting of the size issue. When I am with a girl, all I ask is them to accept the way I am (which can sometimes be pretty difficult) cause I refuse to change my body to fit the publics standard… when I adore it just the way it is.

I have to give you props, for having the confidence to say "This is how I am and I love it" Not many people can do that, and it's pretty sad. Makes me happy to know that someone out there can :)
------------------------------------
But he that dares not grasp the thorn
Should never crave the rose.
- Anne Bronte, "The Narrow Way"

amanda1164

• Members
  • 5 posts
Finding a REAL plus size confident person is pretty hard to come by. Society has done such a good job when it comes to degrading us and making us feel like we CANT show off our body cause its not the *right size* I embrace it when I see a plus size woman with sleepless tops on, with short skirts showing their legs, or low cut tops. Makes my day just great!
Amanda

Lise441

• Members
  • 162 posts
Wow it is truly amazing to see that you beautiful women love and appreciate your beautiful curves. You go girls!!!!!! I have a wonderful hourglass figure that I keep toned but no way in hell will I ever try to be thin. I have great breast and a great ass that I DO NOT want to lose. I refuse to. Have you ever noticed that certain clothes look better on a woman with curves than it does on a woman who is stick thin? I bought a pair of Apple Bottom jeans (they're expensive but Merry Xmas and Happy Chanukkah to me :D ) and there was a girl, she had to be no more than a size 2-4 who was trying on the same pair of jeans. She asked a group of people what they thought and a woman said "Sweetie, maybe if you had a little morepadding back there they'd look better on you but you may want to try Guess."

You are all beautiful women, don't doubt yourself for one minute. Now with that said anyone up for a trip to DC or NYC to check out some museums??? :wink:
Sometimes you stand on the edge of a cliff and you jump. You jump because you're tired of being scared. Sometimes you jump just to feel the fall

Vonnie

• Members
  • 7 posts
as long as you are healthy, i have no problems...
i am the author of the only dictionary that defines me.

BettyBoob(*)(*)

• Members
  • 49 posts
the sky opened and heaven smiled on me with this thread.. i am a beautiful voluptuous blond coming to terms with my post partum body... its been over a year and im finally coming back to the confidence i had before... but hey i wouldn't give up this nice rack or big booty for anything :lol: seriously though pussy on a bigger woman taste better and this is a proven fact in my opinion ive been there i know lol... ok anyways i love the curves on a woman and what shows them better than that big exclaimation point that extra weight adds

PinkPussiKat

• Members
  • 3 posts
I am a big girl 20/22 and I am confident about myself and love who I have become and love who I am. My opinion I feel if someone is bashing a bigger girl, they are jealous or just dislike themself. Anyone who bashes anyone for weight, is UGLY INSIDE AND OUT! Where I work at, I run into many shallow people who wouldn't give me the time of day, but yet will gawk at the younger thinner co-workers. That's fine by me, I just don't let them get to me. I KNOW I am beautiful inside and out, size isn't an issue to me either. Demmit, I need to post a pic...
:wink:

ashleigh

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 192 posts
as i am not anywhere small, weighing 245 at 5'10", small girls always made me think that if i ever got together with them that i would break them. that has always been a fear in the back of my head. like i should handle them like fine porceline

ashleigh

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 192 posts
also, for some reason spinal tap's song 'big bottoms' always puts me in the mood

viletshadow

• Members
  • 9 posts
I'm a size twelve. I was a size 8 before I had kids and am almost back to a size 10. I used to be a size a twenty. I eat right and exercise, and maybe some people can be a size 5, but not all of us can. I think we should all take care of ourselves and be the size we are meant to be. I don't find women who are skeletal attractive. I like women with curves and a pretty face. What I mean are pretty eyes and a bright smile. I like women who exude an inner joy. I also agree with another post about the anthropology behind attraction. Another way of putting it is social darwinism. I really have enjoyed all the posts on this thread. The intent is not to dump on skinny people, but some of us are tired of skinny people rejecting us, making fun of us and thinking they are better than us. No one is better than anyone else just because of body type. It's what's inside that really matters.
Anna
*~~V~~*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users