"Check-In" from the Fat or Size-Positive Lesbians

61 replies to this topic

Mirabelfox

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 6 posts
have always loved larger women though they never come my way, which makes me feel pathetic sometimes . i love to feel their soft and velvety skin on mine. am plump size L yet i love them large. its nt about the size of the body but the size of the heart and who is willing to love you the same way. like the saying large ladies are always happy and have a tender heart.

nightlydemon

• 7 posts
I'm not small, but I'm not really large either. I'm actually a little depressed about having lost 35 pounds in the past 8 months. I seriously don't know how I lost it, I wasn't even trying, but all confusion aside, I kinda feel that my body shape is driving all my potential partners away. A little about me, I'm full on femme lesbian. Heels, skirt, classy(or skanky, depending on where I'm going) blouse, and make-up. I'm heavily attracted to the soft-butch, but I will find anyone in the spectrum attractive. When it comes to actually having a relationship, I base that more on personality and intelligence than physical attributes. Right now, I'm too busy with school to worry about finding a relationship, but there's always enough time to get freaky... In more ways than one... Gotta love the kitty ears. Anyway, I do have a physical type, and I am kinda picky, but my standards aren't so high that no one can meet them. Thin or big doesn't matter, both sides are beautiful, the only real turn off I have is patchy skin. Not acne, that goes away, but patchy skin like hives only permanent. Other than that, clean and not bathed in some sort of smelly stuff like Axe or what-not is pretty much it for my standards. The Axe thing is just because that stuff reeks on anyone.

channeil

• Guests
  • 34 posts
I too am a fat bird but i am currently trying to lose weight as the sudden demise of my mom's health due to her diabetes has scared me witless. We have recently found out that she is losing her eye sight due to her diabetes, so i have put my foot down and said we are going to be doing Slimmng World as a few years ago i lost 5 stone. Plus my little sister will be alot happier as she is a healthy weight for her age and she is scared that my mom is going to go blind and that we will both DIE early. I will not go stick thin as that is just not me, but i do intend on getting down to a size 14/16. Personally, i think that i will be happier at that size even though i know for my height (5.3) i will still probably fat but i will be alot healthier. So if anyone else is doing Slimmng World or trying to lose weight for health reasons or just to be happier, add me as a friend and we can go through this journey together.
"I am good but not an angel. I do sin but I'm not the devil. I am pretty but not beautiful. I have friends but I'm not the peacemaker. I am a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love."
Marilyn Monroe

Gager

• 6 posts
Big sizes might be related with many reasons physiological, hormonal or even psicological... I'm a big woman in a short body... So do the maths.... Since i was a little girl I've had problems with my weight... And I still remember some comments like nobody likes fat people and so on... I think before judge what we see, we need to judge what we are....

channeil

• Guests
  • 34 posts

View PostGager, on 06 December 2012 - 07:30 PM, said:

Big sizes might be related with many reasons physiological, hormonal or even psicological... I'm a big woman in a short body... So do the maths.... Since i was a little girl I've had problems with my weight... And I still remember some comments like nobody likes fat people and so on... I think before judge what we see, we need to judge what we are....
That's very true and to be fair if my mom was not so ill with diabetes and I wasn't at risk of developing it I think that I wouldn't do anything and try to love my body and accept myself for who I am and not for what society are trying to force down our throats, making us believe that if your not supermodel skinny then your not accepted in society. No wonder we have young men and women doing whatever they can to be skinny and perfect, it's not acceptable because not every bbw/bbm are unhealthy, some of them are healthier than most "normal sized" people.
"I am good but not an angel. I do sin but I'm not the devil. I am pretty but not beautiful. I have friends but I'm not the peacemaker. I am a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love."
Marilyn Monroe

ESirotta

• 3 posts
I dunno... Being heavier myself, I've always liked girls with a little weight on them. Not to the point where I'm worrying about their health, but enough so they don't look sickly. But then again I just got out of a three year relationship with a girl who never weighed above 90 pounds, so it's not just about looks in the end. Appearence doesn't bother me anyway, it's all about personality. Flaws in the end are just little quirks that make us all unique.

channeil

• Guests
  • 34 posts

View PostESirotta, on 07 December 2012 - 09:18 PM, said:

I dunno... Being heavier myself, I've always liked girls with a little weight on them. Not to the point where I'm worrying about their health, but enough so they don't look sickly. But then again I just got out of a three year relationship with a girl who never weighed above 90 pounds, so it's not just about looks in the end. Appearence doesn't bother me anyway, it's all about personality. Flaws in the end are just little quirks that make us all unique.
Your so right, I think women these days are so preoccupied with trying to be accepted in society that they forget that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it's only skin deep. You could have a relationship with the most beautiful woman in the world and she could have the personality of a wet blanket. So it really isn't about looks but I think more so about the personality.
Marilyn Monroe

TwitterChan

• 3 posts
I try to be comfortable with my weight but somedays its just really hard, you know? I remember a few years back i had lost like, 40 lbs but still felt fat. looking back at pictures now I'm thinking i use to be a perfect weight for me.
I wish I was like my friend Lindsey, she's big and proud of it *chuckles* gotta respect her.

channeil

• Guests
  • 34 posts

View Postchanneil, on 30 November 2012 - 02:44 PM, said:

I too am a fat bird but i am currently trying to lose weight as the sudden demise of my mom's health due to her diabetes has scared me witless. We have recently found out that she is losing her eye sight due to her diabetes, so i have put my foot down and said we are going to be doing Slimmng World as a few years ago i lost 5 stone. Plus my little sister will be alot happier as she is a healthy weight for her age and she is scared that my mom is going to go blind and that we will both DIE early. I will not go stick thin as that is just not me, but i do intend on getting down to a size 14/16. Personally, i think that i will be happier at that size even though i know for my height (5.3) i will still probably fat but i will be alot healthier. So if anyone else is doing Slimmng World or trying to lose weight for health reasons or just to be happier, add me as a friend and we can go through this journey together.

I do not like dieting, it makes me feel restricted. It's time I stopped trying to conform to how society wants me to be and start accepting myself for who and what size I am. I will eat healthy, but not to lose weight. I'm starting to embrace and love my curves and it's about bloody time :) This is my new life motto (I am me and if you don't like how I look then look away because I look damn good!)
Marilyn Monroe

Dom

• 8 posts
Being a curvier girl myself, I'm attracted to all shapes and sizes. I feel that it's definitely the person in the insid'm going to be attracted to first. True beauty s from within :)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users