Mannerisms

8 replies to this topic

Lise441

• Members
  • 162 posts
Now when I say mannerisms I don't mean the whole butch/femme thing I mean do you prefer a woman who acts sophisticated, "ghetto", in between, etc. I recently double dated with a good friend and the woman she was with was loud, inconsiderate, immature, and disrespectful, but the crazy thing about it is she really likes her...alot. Personally, I prefer a more sophisticated woman, who is completely opposite from the above mentioned. I'm just curious to know what you think/prefer when it comes to mannerisms.
Sometimes you stand on the edge of a cliff and you jump. You jump because you're tired of being scared. Sometimes you jump just to feel the fall

BauboBBW

• Members
  • 39 posts
:) as for myself....i prefer a womyn who knows how to conduct herself in public (like she's got some sense...OK??? LOL), but can "go there" if needed....i relent, i can be a bit loud in the midst of friends and such...however, noone has ever called me "ghetto" :roll:
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Don't compromise yourself, you're all you've got..." - Janis Joplin

roo

• Members
  • 33 posts
My one ex gf could be kind of ghetto and it was embarassing!! She could be so loud and obnoxious. She would make strange sounds to people in the street. I couldn't say anything to her about it. She told me she didn't care about what others thought of her, yet she told me she was embarassed to be seen with me sometimes because I was overweight (I am no 300lb gorilla, though). Thank god she's my EX :D :D :D
I like a woman who gives off an air of sophistication while she is being silly with you. That's a turn on for me.
A good woman is like a good book: you'll want to get lost in both for hours and be much the wiser for it.

phoenix99

• Members
  • 65 posts
I like a woman who wears her confidence so that others can see it. My last girlfriend was very shy and timid in public, and seemed to want to fade into the corner everywhere, and was scared to talk to anyone. I'm not saying shyness is a bad thing, but I like when someone looks like they know what they are doing, and where they are going.

I also really like someone who can be silly when the time calls for it, and crack jokes, and chat it up with another person.
------------------------------------
But he that dares not grasp the thorn
Should never crave the rose.
- Anne Bronte, "The Narrow Way"

Tatianna

• Members
  • 13 posts
Yep, that was the old saying I was tryin' to think of. Ah, well I like a woman who COMMANDS attention; sometimes they might even have been the "Bad Girl" in their youth, but they are filled w/ a desire to act as though others "matter" and often do "random acts of kindness" and practice "unconditional love". The type of person who really wants you to be your best and strives to do the same for themselves. Who can "agree to disagree" w/ me on certain subjects but still loves me for me and loves sex as much as I do....... and won't play games w/ it to control me! I like a woman who can dress up fancy or climb big mounds of dirt in the playground w/ her grandkids. Someone who loves to play hard and loves silence sometimes, too. A well rounded individual who can be comfortable in social settings and enjoy cuddling up alone at home, equally well. And yes, thank the Creator; I've already found her and she's truly all that and more !!! I'm sooooooo Blessed! :D
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take; but by the things that take our breath away....... !

When faced w/ two evils; I usually pick the one I haven't tried before. - Mae West

phoenix99

• Members
  • 65 posts

The type of person who really wants you to be your best and strives to do the same for themselves. Who can "agree to disagree" w/ me on certain subjects but still loves me for me

I agree with this so much it's not even funny.

Loving someone to me, is wanting to be better for them (and yourself of course) and them wanting to be better for you. Both striving to be the best person, and finding someone who will bring that out in you.

I definitely want that someday.
------------------------------------
But he that dares not grasp the thorn
Should never crave the rose.
- Anne Bronte, "The Narrow Way"

Tatianna

• Members
  • 13 posts
:) There was a time in my life when I thought I'd never achieve this, but I just persevered and treated myself well and, one day; she came up to me (and Online I might add) !!!!

It is truly the most satisfying relationship I've ever been in; although it's only a couple of years old & even when it's long distance. But that won't be much longer and our "visits" have been for many weeks at a time and we've not stopped doing our daily routines and just "honeymooned" - we've seen each other at our best and our worst. Weathered many trials and tribulations w/ our family's and finances and still survived it all like champions. I'm feeling very Blessed these days !

BTW Happy Holidays (be it Solstice, Kwanza, Hannakah, Christmas or whatever you delight in.....) to all of my sisters !!!! :D
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take; but by the things that take our breath away....... !

When faced w/ two evils; I usually pick the one I haven't tried before. - Mae West

FeraeNaturae

• Members
  • 14 posts
I love women however i would like a sophistacated woman who can have fun laugh and make love like no other.. publicly speaking i would like a bit of a charmer with enough wit to sustain the iunbarables and enough sffection to make it all seem fluid
The trouble with most people is that they think with their hopes or fears or wishes rather than with their minds.
—Will Durant

darling_destruction

• Members
  • 4 posts
I enjoy having fun without being disrespectful to those around us. In a ways i like ghetto gurls becuz the are stright up and will tell u the truth but its only to a certian point. I dont like disrepectful, loud, immatue people. Im very laid back but can get a little crazy...free spirited you can say.My idea of a good time would be blowing bubbles and watching finding nemo. BUT i cant turn down a good horror movie or chillen with my friends by the beach...I like girls that go with the flow and like to have fun. A sense of adventure and delight in the simple things in life. I dislike matrialistic women...just becuz i have the money doesnt me i HAVE to spend it on u...ill be sweet when i want lol...basically women with manners (not snooty), curiosity(not just in bed), and very romantic floats my boat! :wink:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users