Dating Married Women

34 replies to this topic

Guest_faerygirl36_*

• Guests
My husband was very supportive of me when I went through my fooling around days. I had girlfriends on the side; I even brought one home one night for us to share. That kind of soured things for us and after a few years of looking for Miss Right, we gave up, had kids and went on with life.

Recently, my husband started an affair with another bi woman and eventually left me for her. I find it odd that a man should date two bi women back to back. I wonder if he unknowingly attracts or is attracted to bi women.

I'm now a single mom of three young boys. I consider myself bisexual with definite lesbian tendencies. I cannot forsee myself having a loving relationship with another man, but I cannot wait to have one with a woman.

alissa

• Members
  • 5 posts
I was sorry to read your story of betrayal by your ex...I guess one of the problems with fulfilling ones own needs is that it sometimes runs counter to whats best for the marriage...once other people get added to the mix anything can and will happen..sometimes good and other times, like you found out, bad.
For me I am still trying to figure out if its worth the "risk" of having a lover(even if the husband says he doesnt mind)...sex is a very powerful drive, and even ones best intentions can be overtaken by the heat of the passion.....

Lise441

• Members
  • 162 posts
Hey Faerygirl36!

Thanks for sharing your story and sheding some light on the negativity involved with poly relationships. I think your story is an eye opener and should be a wake up call to those who think that their poly relationship is as solid as a rock because even rocks crumble over time.

Good luck and best wishes :wink:
Sometimes you stand on the edge of a cliff and you jump. You jump because you're tired of being scared. Sometimes you jump just to feel the fall

crtny

• Members
  • 1 posts
As a bisexual wife I know how hard it can be to remain monogamous while at the same time resisting temptation. Every girl and their aunty seem to be bi-curious these days and for some reason these Adventurous Annies always turn to me. I'm married to a typical English male and if you know anything about this type you'll know they are constantly trying to reaffirm their manliness with boys' nights and what-nots. All the while I'm expected to do 'girls' things' and hang out with other 'wives' - well I say fuck it: if you let me loose among your women, I might as well have your women!
crtny

Guest_faerygirl36_*

• Guests
LOL crtny!!!

Lysandra

• Members
  • 11 posts

Lise, whatever works for you is fine. I wouldn't want anyone to do something that isn't good for them. However, I respect myself and my significant others too much to ask any of us to try to be someone we are not simply to make other people or society in general comfortable! :D I respect your right to do the same. Hugs, Faith

Faith, you are to be commended for your patience and tolerance with those who try to make you feel guilty about something that obviously works out very well for you.

Lise, I understand and respect your views very well, and I'm in a marriage with certain boundaries that work well for both of us (which I will elaborate on next post soon). The poly life style involving all participation from more than two people in a relationship obviously didn't work out for some who did try that, but it doesn't mean it doesn't work for others like Faith. I don't think you can't deny that, and to do so is to perpetuate an illusion that does hurt people more than actually helping them in my opinion.

The key is just to be truthful from day one in any kind of relationship or even before starting one!

:D

Lysandra

• Members
  • 11 posts

Well, as a married woman, I would of course date a married woman. Yes, it's complicated, but isn't every relationship? Bisexual women are sometimes catagorized as omnisexuals. Not to say that there aren't some who are, but for those of us who aren't, it makes it difficult. I am a polyamorous person. I have a life mate, but that isn't the only person in the world that I feel that I will ever want to connect with on a deeper level and I don't restrain myself to that. The old saying is true, "Nobody wants to play with the bi girls, except for the bi girls." So for the ladies who will date married women, thank you! It's hard enough to find a nice woman to be with, much less find a woman who accepts you, your mate, your kid, your etc.

I'm in the same boat :)
I had a "girlfriend" who is also married with kids (I'm married, no kids), but it didn't work out because she chose to lie to her husband about the extent of our relationship (she is a good woman, just has a problem verbalizing and maintaining her boundaries with those she finds difficult to do so with) - I have been truthful with my husband, and he accepts that I desire a deep connection and some physical aspect with another woman. I firmly believe that with honesty in a marriage, these things can work. Otherwise, it'll be just complicated like Lise believes. I refuse to have that kind of complication drawn from a lie or omission. That IS my own boundary, and is the main reason I ended things between me and my girlfriend or rather.. FILF (friend i'd like to f**k). That's another story.

I suppose a married woman has a different idea of commitment from a single lesbian. It IS easier if married women find comfort in one another. ;) I don't want to hurt women who have expectations of being treated like numero uno in the relationship (my husband IS numero uno), and because they will NOT get that from me.. only as primary girlfriend, though, with the understanding that my husband comes first to me. I tend to avoid 'em as far as romantic entanglements are concerned (no offense). I'm not opposed to having them as friends either :) I just respect that fine line of having different expectations.. that's all, ya know?

I'm glad I found this forum - because I've felt entirely alien in having these feelings and experience, and I have found there is helluva more wives who feel this way, too... thanks. :) I still have a lot to learn!

sterlingsweet

• Members
  • 8 posts
I would never date a married woman, it's a personal choice.
There are instances where I would feel it being morally okay for others though,
such as the woman would be open and honest with her partner
and that they have agreed for the relationship to be an open one.

~Sterling

BRENNIVINCHICK27

• Members
  • 24 posts
HEY ALL INTRESTING CONVO ONE I KNOW MUCH ABOUT
MY BEST FRIEND WHO WAS MARRIED TOLD ME SHE WAS IN LOVE WITH ME WELL I FELT THE SAME SO I WENT DOWN TO SEE HER SINCE WE LIVE FAR AWAY FROM EACH OTHER AND WE TRYED IT OUT AND I HATED IT SHE WOULD LIKE BE ALL OVER ME WHEN HE WASNT AROUND AND WHEN HE WAS ITS WAS LIKE I'D GO CRAZY EVEN SEEING HIM SO I WOULD NEVER DATE A MARRIED WOMAN AGAIN I FINALLY TOLD LOOK I DONT WANNA BREAK U GUYS UP BUT U GOTTA MAKE A CHOICE AND I KNOW U WILL PROB CHOOSE HIM SINCE U GOT KIDS TOGETHER AND I WAS BASICLY JUST A PHASE SHE WAS GOING THREW SO THATS MY STROY I RODE HOME ON THE BUS CRUSHED

*If The Only Possible Way We Can Be Together Is In My Dreams..Then I'll Sleep Forever*

Lise441

• Members
  • 162 posts
Thanks for sharing your opinions and stories, Sterling and BRENN. As I've stated before I wouldn't do, life is too short to settle and I think I deserve better than that and so do all of you. Good Luck Ladies :!:
Sometimes you stand on the edge of a cliff and you jump. You jump because you're tired of being scared. Sometimes you jump just to feel the fall

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users