Flirt like a man or a woman?

26 replies to this topic

sexymaliah

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 12 posts
I think it really depands on a lot of different factors. for instance: Location, if they're with people, Timing etc. I would try eye contact first. Just to see what type of response you get. If she gives you a blushy (if thats a word) like smile then proceed. Giving a compliment is a great idea because who do not like to be flattered! I know I do!

sexymaliah

• 12 posts

View PostBluLight Jazz, on 21 March 2005 - 10:12 PM, said:

I have become pretty good a picking out girls who are into girls. I don't know how I know, but I would say that 85% of the time, I have them pegged right. And so I will flirt with them to test the waters. If I'm at a chick club, I'm a little more aggressive but in a very very femme way. I'm pretty gentle and soothing. I whisper very softly in there ear and touch them only slightly...just to let her know I'm interested. I don't push, after that it's up to them to act on what they've found out. But if I'm in a straight club, I take a little more time to test the waters. I watch intently her body movements, who she's with, and I get a feel for her "type". Whether or not she has a bad attitude, does she seem like she wants to impress her friends, or is she the type that holds her own? Once I decided my plan of action, I make a point to catch her alone and very politely, non threatningly talk to her in her ear. I usually ask them to not be offended, I don't want to embarrass her. I will compliment her and ask her if she's ever been with another woman. Depending on her answer, I go from there. And that's how I flirt.

Great reply! whew! lol

jealene

• 4 posts
I completely understand where you are coming from. I am new to all this flirting with women bur I think it honestly comes naturally. I just got out of an eight year relationship and so I am kind of rust on my flirting techniques but I have been talking to a couple of different girls and i think I'm doing pretty good. I don't think it matters if your a man flirting with a woman or a woman flirting with a woman i think if you just say sweet things and just talk it will be all good.

Attached Files

RedHeadedAmbition

• 5 posts
Well its hard for me to say for myself personally. I have seen men flirt in a forward way, or a very muted way. Most of the time I am just up front. If i'm flirting, you will know it. I don't believe on running around the point. If I like you, you will know I like you right away. I will be respectful, but I'm not opposed to putting myself out there either. I had one very short term flirtation with a woman who was beautiful and fun, and we both knew right out of the gate what was going on. I looked at her and said "I like you." She looked at me and said "I like you too. We should hang out." So we did. Had some fun (and steamy) moments over the next couple months and then we both agreed it wouldn't work so that was it. Simple, forward and open. Thats always seemed to work for me. :)

optimisticaldesire

• One Post Members
  • 1 posts
I think I most definitely flirt like a woman... I use a lot eye contact and conversation... And laugh @ all her jokes

Sunny

• 8 posts

View PostRedHeadedAmbition, on 08 September 2013 - 04:23 AM, said:

Well its hard for me to say for myself personally. I have seen men flirt in a forward way, or a very muted way. Most of the time I am just up front. If i'm flirting, you will know it. I don't believe on running around the point. If I like you, you will know I like you right away. I will be respectful, but I'm not opposed to putting myself out there either. I had one very short term flirtation with a woman who was beautiful and fun, and we both knew right out of the gate what was going on. I looked at her and said "I like you." She looked at me and said "I like you too. We should hang out." So we did. Had some fun (and steamy) moments over the next couple months and then we both agreed it wouldn't work so that was it. Simple, forward and open. Thats always seemed to work for me. :)/>

I wish I had that kind of initiative... Lol unfortunately, I flirt awkwardly unless I'm drunk. Then I'm super ballsy. But even then, its only when flirting with men bc its easy. I find it harder to know what women are thinking. I can't tell if we're flirting or just being friendly... Lol so lost and oblivious, everyone seems to pick up on a lady flirting with me BUT me. I might be too shy :/
~ Sunny

RedHeadedAmbition

• 5 posts
Ya know, I understand the having to get drunk thing. I have done that many times before. But I'm just over it by now. Give you a perfect example...there is this adorable woman that I work with, and while I don't have any intention of pursuing her outside of work, just the fact that I have accepted my physical interest in women (which I have had but fought for a long time due to family/friend/boyfriend views on the subject) has made me take a couple steps forward with my flirtations. She is young and cute and has a great sense of humor (albeit a little dingy some days...but like I said she's young) and she flirts with me like crazy, having no idea that I actually HAVE interest in women, thinking its all fun and games. Now whether she knows I like chicks or not isn't really an issue, but because I am comfortable accepting that part of me, I can openly flirt even IF I know it won't go anywhere, which makes me more and more comfortable in my skin. So some day, when I find a woman I may want to pursue, I should be ready to just go with it. I still have my moments where I catch myself thinking "do you really want to say that? do you want people to talk???" but then I realize, what they say doesn't matter. I am who I am, and I am very flirtatious, I have always been that way. It sounds weird but practice flirting, with whoever, little flirts, big flirts, something...and eventually you will slowly become comfortable expressing how you feel so you will be ready when the right one comes along. :) And besides, its just fun!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users