RANT: Upstairs Neighbors Driving Me Bonkers!!!

6 replies to this topic

BauboBBW

• Members
  • 39 posts
:?

i've got a couple living above me who's female half (they're hets) peels off the paint on the walls when they're having sex....

they act as if no one else matters or exists....

i'm happy their getting their nut....but, come on now!!!

any suggestions? and please don't suggest joining it....i'd rather be dragged by my pubes through a promise keepers convention!!!

:?
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Don't compromise yourself, you're all you've got..." - Janis Joplin

DancingMuse

• Members
  • 9 posts
aside from confronting them (if it would do anything other than cause embasrasment) if it is worth it to you to put some time, energy and money into it, get some really thick batting (available at most fabric/craft stores) and cover your ceiling with it. then cover the batting with some heavy fabric. it may not block all the noise, but it should dampen it a bit. and it can be a plesant decoration on your ceiling :) .... just the first thing that popped in my head.
today's acorn becomes tomorrow's giant oak.... so go on, be a nut.

Lise441

• Members
  • 162 posts
BauboBBW, you are so funny. I would tell you to do what we used to do in the dorms because we had that problem often with the slutty sorority whores on the second floor. Go up there and tell her you're not trying to knock her getting it in, but could she please be a little more thoughtful and remember that what goes on up there can be heard downstairs. This may work as I'm sure she doesn't want you telling the landlord and other tenants her business. Besides it kind of hard to explain to the landlord why other tenants are complaining.

People should not take Maxwell's song 'Til The Cops Come Knockin' literally. It's just a song.
Sometimes you stand on the edge of a cliff and you jump. You jump because you're tired of being scared. Sometimes you jump just to feel the fall

monteen

• Members
  • 31 posts
I used to have the same complaint about my neighbor. Used to wake me up all time, sometimes even 3 times a night. I reached my boiling point one night and started pounding on the walls. I ran into him in the laundry room and politely suggested he put a pillow between the wall and the headboard. He got the hint and I haven't heard them since, but it came back to me a few months later when he had to pull me aside and ask for the same consideration.

BauboBBW

• Members
  • 39 posts
...this little thought popped into my mind over this past weekend....

perhaps i should tape their...er....vocal stylings for fairly loud playback later...oh, let's say when the soon-to-be-in-laws come by....

i can hear all conversations, even if i don't wanna....so i'd have a scoop on when to expect the 'rents! :twisted:

it's funny tho'....whenever i run into the female part of the coupling....she turns beet red and lowers her head.... you'd think she was embarrassed or somethin'..... *movin' my neck*

:lol:
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Don't compromise yourself, you're all you've got..." - Janis Joplin

Lise441

• Members
  • 162 posts
You could tape it and when you speak to her about it you'll have evidence on hand. If she's turning red when she sees you chances are she knows you can hear them but she's obviously to childish to have some consideration for her neighbors. Just because you have your own apartment doesn't mean you can do what you please without regard to other tenants. Even when you own a home you have to have consideration for the people who live nextdoor and across the street from you. I'm moving in Feb and I pray I don't encounter this problem. Good luck!
Sometimes you stand on the edge of a cliff and you jump. You jump because you're tired of being scared. Sometimes you jump just to feel the fall

lonely3weeks

• Members
  • 11 posts
you could send n anonymous letter!?
saying: "[b]OH my god! every time you guys bonk
it makes my ears bleed!!!
:lol: from, noone in particular
..."[/b]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users