Your Favorite Shared Experience [no, not sex LOL]

4 replies to this topic

kahloeyes

• Members
  • 43 posts
Other than sex, LOL, what is your favorite shared experience/s with your partner? Meaning, hanging out at bookstores (one of mine, used bookstores especially when we find rare books, hard to find authors, etc and for dirt cheap, Yippee! LOL),

but it could be movies, or shopping, or biking, taking a drive, etc...

and any special ones you'd like to share, humorous, etc? Something that sticks in your memory that was very romantic or exilerating, etc -- maybe even lead up to some wild passionate sex, LOL.

{thought I'd post something more on the light side}

Kahloeyes
"Both the oppressed classes, women and the immediate producers, must understand that their emancipation will come from themselves. Women will find allies in the better sort of men, But the one has nothing to hope from man as a whole" Eleanor Marx

Mortalum

• Members
  • 20 posts
My first girlfriend and I would go to this Jazz bar a lot. We would sit in the very back and analyze all the people in there. We would write notes back and forth to each other on the little napkins too. I still have some of those napkins come to think of it. Afterwards we would walk by the river and look at the stars and talk. One time we ended up under a bridge and I pushed her up against the cement wall (gently) and kissed her. I took control for once and she went crazy. I miss her so much. When I think about stuff like that I laugh but I want to cry...
May women rule the world. - Kurt Cobain

kahloeyes

• Members
  • 43 posts
Hi Mortalum,

beautiful post, and yes, its a double sword, we remember our past loves with a mixture of sweetness and sadness, it does get easier over time, I don't think we ever forget, but the pain becomes more bearable over time and one day, healing comes. If it helps for you to share, I'll read/listen, as I'm sure many here on this forum will also.

Its good that you kept some of the napkins...do you have like a special box or case to keep mementos in? Its soothing and healing to have or find a pretty box maybe with a sachet or lining (antique or redone hat boxes are good) to put those special tokens of memories in, maybe you could get a Jazz c.d. with some of the songs you listened too, and one day, take them out, when it feels right, etc). Journaling helps too, I've been writing journals off and on for years, looking back at some of my oldest, its amazing how much I have changed, and how much I've remained the same, etc...

the jazz cafe sounds very romantic...sounds like you and her had a very special relationship. Thank you for sharing with us.

Kahloeyes
"Both the oppressed classes, women and the immediate producers, must understand that their emancipation will come from themselves. Women will find allies in the better sort of men, But the one has nothing to hope from man as a whole" Eleanor Marx

alonenow0729

• Members
  • 5 posts
My favorite memory of me and my (now x :cry: ) g/f was when i surprised her, took her to this local...but not too local park and had a blanket all set up under the most perfect clearing in the most clearest night sky...and we just layed there....it was beautiful....now thinking of that makes me smile a little, but the pain is still deep, and the wounds still scream for crimson tears i cried...god, i miss her.... :cry: (does anyone know of anyways to get back a first love??...or to start over again..?)

~Lizard
I am not a pretty girl, that is not what i do...I am not an angry girl, everytime i say something they find hard to hear, they chalk it up to my anger and never to their own fear...

BRENNIVINCHICK27

• Members
  • 24 posts
MINE IS THE FIRST TIME I KISSED MY ALSO NOW EX GF I GAVE HER THIS STUFFED ANIMAL CAUSE I'M CHEESY LIKE THAT AND SHE HAD TO LEAVE SO SHE KISSED ME INFRONT OF MY STRAIGHT FRIEND WHO WENT EWWWWWWW WHEN IT WAS GETTING GOOD I TURNED RED AND SHE LEFT BUT THATS A GOOD MEMORIE MOST FIRST KISSES ARE
*If The Only Possible Way We Can Be Together Is In My Dreams..Then I'll Sleep Forever*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users