Introducing Yourself to Women Online

2 replies to this topic

Meeka518

• Members
  • 4 posts
Hi, im fairly new to posting on this site but I do drop in once in a while to read some posts. I was just sitting here and I saw some pictures of some of the ladies that was posting. ALL ARE GORGEOUS! let me tell you, but I found myself thinking of maybe IMing them or emailing them. Now I know thats what its for but how do you tell someone that you want to get to know them & one of the reasons is because you think their hott without seeming too straightforward or stalkish?

lesbotronic

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 193 posts

how do you tell someone that you want to get to know them & one of the reasons is because you think their hott without seeming too straightforward or stalkish?

While every woman is different and the popular internet phrase "your mileage may vary" (ymmv) pretty much applies to anything and everything, I still seriously doubt most women on this forum would be offended if you sent them a message telling them you thought they were hot, AS LONG AS it was otherwise respectful and considerate. :P

As far as seeming too "straightforward," I'd imagine she (or whatever collection of women plural) would think you less so no matter what you said if your message to her and/or the other stuff you'd posted on the forum already gave her useful and pertinent information about yourself FIRST. Meaning, don't ask a woman to respond to anything at all you type or send to her without a significant chunk of something or other to respond TO with regard to yourself first, as the sender. Don't ever ask or expect someone else to provide more info than you've already provided yourself upfront. You're doing the first contact, you "give" first, and provide upfront whatever you're asking for in advance. That's not anything ironclad, but it is some basic etiquette.

"Stalkish?" Our personal belief is that a stalker is someone who cannot take NO as an answer. If you send someone an email or personal message once or twice and they don't respond, move on to someone else. Also (obviously), if someone says they're not interested, move on. Otherwise . . . you're not a stalker, pretty much. :)

Any additional questions welcomed.

JenHammack

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 7 posts
:up: This is true. It is dishearting when you don't get a reply at all but the best thing to do is move on. Though you may not be what that person is looking for you maybe just what another is looking for. The perfect person (or persons whichever you are focused on) for you is out there. I know how hard things can get but there are great parts to it too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users