I've decided to buy a new bra.

5 replies to this topic

Guest_faerygirl36_*

• Guests
I'm currently nursing my 15 month old son and I'm really getting tired of my ugly nursing bras. Who says I have to wear these things? After reading Oprah's guide to bra shopping, I've decided to get fitted and buy myself a hot little number. Now that I'm back in the dating arena I'd like to dress the part of a hot mama! :oops:

Boudicca

• Members
  • 35 posts

I'm currently nursing my 15 month old son and I'm really getting tired of my ugly nursing bras. Who says I have to wear these things? After reading Oprah's guide to bra shopping, I've decided to get fitted and buy myself a hot little number. Now that I'm back in the dating arena I'd like to dress the part of a hot mama! :oops:

Bras are SO much fun, especially sexy slinkly ones. ;-) I'm a 38D, so I can't deal w/the little sexy ones but things are so diverse out there nowadays that you can get really enticing bras (with shelves even - who knew??) for people w/breasts my size ...

You'll have to post pics of you as a "hot mama"! ;-) Ciao! - Lara
My barn having burned to the ground, I can now see the moon .... Author Unknown

lonely3weeks

• Members
  • 11 posts
OH yeah, go you!!
why shouldn't you feel sexy!! :wink:

BettyBoob(*)(*)

• Members
  • 49 posts
wow my son is 15 months and i cant imagine nursing him still wow go you just for being that dedicated... your a wonderful mom and that in itself is sexy... but hell yeah babe i know i feel sexy when i wear my tightest under my chin cleavage like the grand canyon bra and every woman should feel that hot

allyfey

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 16 posts
Get fitted though, seriously makes a difference. And I like Fredericks for bras because they are 1) sexy 2) cheaper than VS and 3) they carry larger sizes than VS

SweetNerd

• Posting Members (3 or more)
  • 10 posts
I agree. When I have a nice bra or underwear on I feel so sexy. Sexy starts with you. When YOU think you are sexy other people will think

the same thing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users